[A] 3/8M <Battle Hardened> LF Heals/Ranged!

Wyrmrest Accord
If a spot opens up on your Mythic team for Mage hit me up. :3
Bump! Back up top with you!
*Tastes thread....*

Needs more orc.

You guys doing rbgs this xpac fairly regularly or still mainly killing the PvE bad guys?
10/18/2018 04:55 PMPosted by Nakhu
*Tastes thread....*

Needs more orc.

You guys doing rbgs this xpac fairly regularly or still mainly killing the PvE bad guys?

Mondays are our PVP nights. Most of the team is somewhere from 1600-1800 right now I believe? And then there's the bunch that run arenas in their spare time. I've hit Combatant, but we do have some Rivals beating people up as well.
10/21/2018 01:02 PMPosted by Shalathe
10/18/2018 04:55 PMPosted by Nakhu
*Tastes thread....*

Needs more orc.

Mondays are our PVP nights. Most of the team is somewhere from 1600-1800 right now I believe? And then there's the bunch that run arenas in their spare time. I've hit Combatant, but we do have some Rivals beating people up as well.

Do you have an alt squad? I've run in 3 pug matches this season, so I'm way down the ladder atm., as in at the bottom ;P
10/21/2018 04:54 PMPosted by Nakhu
10/21/2018 01:02 PMPosted by Shalathe

Do you have an alt squad? I've run in 3 pug matches this season, so I'm way down the ladder atm., as in at the bottom ;P

We don't have an alt squad right now, partly because rating really doesn't matter too much for us right now. Smashing skulls with friends is the first priority, so we'll bring you even if your rating sucks.
Wooo Zek'Voz down!
Clean AF for a first kill too.

Vectis tomorrow! :D
10/24/2018 02:38 AMPosted by Syladinne
Wooo Zek'Voz down!
Clean AF for a first kill too.

Vectis tomorrow! :D

I recorded the kill. I just need someone to help me edit it, and then we'll stick it up on our youtube channel. :D
10/23/2018 08:26 PMPosted by Shalathe
10/21/2018 04:54 PMPosted by Nakhu

We don't have an alt squad right now, partly because rating really doesn't matter too much for us right now. Smashing skulls with friends is the first priority, so we'll bring you even if your rating sucks.

Sweet. Will likely move over after the weekend...gotta decide brtween regular dorf and DI dorf...
There are at -least- one or two worthy traits among us.
Looking for some healers (MW/Hpal pref) and some ranged dps (warlocks where are youuuuuuuuu?!) to tackle some mythic content! We can potentially trial you tonight if you apply to battlehardened.shivtr.com today!
Our heroic team had a really successful night, killing two new heroic progression bosses in Uldir! We murdered a whole lot of trolls and Zul, and then turned around and 1shot Mythrax. That brings our heroic team to 7/8H!

Thanks to those guildies who jumped in for a fun night while some of our usuals were away!
10/14/2018 11:39 AMPosted by Zazzý
If a spot opens up on your Mythic team for Mage hit me up. :3

We definitely have a spot for some ranged dps if you are still interested.
*hip bumps*