Returning Priest Looking For Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello!

I used to play religiously during Vanilla. Always was pushing for server firsts with BWL, AQ40 and Naxx. Left during 1.12. Dabbled for a week or two in BC and WotLK. Now back for the past ~6 weeks and really enjoying it. Planning on sticking around. I'm currently ilvl 315 or so and leveling up slowing. Doing my world quests, etc.

Looking for a friendly and casual guild where I can progress in dungeons, learn the fight mechanics, etc as a healer. I'm still learning the process/rotation/etc of Disc and want to go a little slower before I toss myself in to M+ keys and wipe everyone constantly.

Hope there is a cool guild out there. Thanks!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Toast Team 14 is recruiting healers to progress through Uldir.

We are currently 1/8M.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific (12:30am-3:30am Eastern).
Please do not apply if you cannot make our full raid schedule.

We are currently seeking:

Healers: Any High Parsing Healers!
To be considered, applicants must:
- have logs ready for review
- have a great mythic raiding attitude and be open to feedback constantly looking for ways to improve.
Our goal is to be a competitive late night guild and have an enjoyable time while doing it.

Team is led by former top 100 US raiders who were looking for competitive raiding at a more reasonable level. If interested please contact: Wonka#1307, ARCO#1855 or apply at toastguild.com
Heya,

Raid Times:
Thursday and Sunday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
<Cutting Corners> is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We believe that a successful raiding guild is consistently trying to improve. Our members review logs, assist in developing strategies and help improve each other's gameplay. We are seeking players that are motivated and put in the effort required to clear mythic content on a 6 hour a week schedule.

While we are first and foremost a mythic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we aren't recruiting players who only log on for raids.

Class/Spec we're looking for
  • Any Ranged dps
  • Contact Information
    Diago#1887 (Recruitment)
    Homer#1186 (GM)
    Hey Solorus, might have something your speed here. We are a Heroic based guild, looking to find a disc priest for our Tues/Thurs team. I know your ilvl is a bit low at the moment, but if the shoe fits we have no problem helping you grind out some gear. Take a look at our thread, if you like what you see hit me up on B.net! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752398340?page=1 Btag: Realtree#11425 Hope to hear back! :)