Warfront

General Discussion
09/20/2018 08:15 AMPosted by Wrathu
09/20/2018 08:08 AMPosted by Hamstar

What do you mean "passively" and a "few hours"? The easiest way to gear a fresh alt is killing all the rares when you have the zone. Takes less time to kill all of them then completing a single WF.

Which again raises the question, warfronts needed the ilvl restriction because...?

Oh that is right, they didn’t. Or are you suggesting the rares need a 320 ilvl restriction?

Are you just looking for something to complain about and putting words in my mouth so you can complain about what I said?
I think the real problem here is instead of gearing your alt to 320 to get into warfronts, you didn't hoping that Blizzard would remove the 320 ilvl requirement for the alliance side. You had plenty of time to get to 320, and decided to hope Blizzard would do something they never said they would do.
Still 3 days should be in place for both sides. Think of it if the roles were reversed Horde would be making the same posts. Blizzard clearly has its favorite faction and they show it every chance they get. Anyway Ill let you guys get back to telling everyone how easy it is to get to 320 since that seems to be the only thing you can come up with instead of wanting a fair system for both sides players.
09/20/2018 08:18 AMPosted by Hamstar
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Which again raises the question, warfronts needed the ilvl restriction because...?

Oh that is right, they didn’t. Or are you suggesting the rares need a 320 ilvl restriction?

Are you just looking for something to complain about and putting words in my mouth so you can complain about what I said?

No. I understand that the thread was started about someone complaining because horde got this and Alliance didn’t. Im really over that.

Ive moved on to the over all question, why is the Ilvl320 restriction there at all. For example in this very thread you have once mentioned how easy it is to get to 320 thanks to all the rares which are quicker then a warfront. And once how easy it is to find 340 without warfronts at all.

So instead of complaining about how horde had a free 3 days, I’m asking why is the restriction there at all.
Good question why not 300 so someone in blues could do it. People are saying 4 mythic+ to get gear... If your a fresh 120 your not running 4 m+ any time soon. Well unless you got some good friends who feel like carrying you. The fact still stands that some not all but some alts for Horde players got a free pass and are now geared while the Alliance is not being given the same chance.
Starting the expansion with ONE warfront was stupid.
So Horde get to do it when the players' average ilvl of gear was LOWER.
Now when Alliance gets to do it, for many people a 340 isn't a HUGE upgrade like it was for Horde players. Ally had to go grind horrible crap to get 340ish level while Horde just had to spam the warfront.

Either there should have been 2 warfronts open at the same time so both factions could have gotten 340 gear at the same time.
OR
Ally's turn needed to have higher ilvl gear dropping to compensate for having to wait a month for the same content.

FOR DARKSHORE... Ally better get to go first AND the gear level drops better be higher than 340 so we can spam the easy stuff first for a change.

After all these years, I honestly expected Blizz to not be so stupid on how to balance an MMO. Did all the good people get shuffled off to Overwatch and Blizz's other properties?
it is a bit annoying and i did not really like that change, but its far from a game changing thing.. I only play like an hour or two a few nights a week and im ready for warfronts.
I hit 120 after the scenario closed, and I was easily able to get to 320 iLevel from.. you guessed it.. the rare spawns in Arathi + world boss...
09/20/2018 01:59 PMPosted by Saveyour
I hit 120 after the scenario closed, and I was easily able to get to 320 iLevel from.. you guessed it.. the rare spawns in Arathi + world boss...

good for you, I got no drops from the rares and world boss there, and I only got to run them once since Blizz hates Alliance. ;P