Things Blizzard can do to earn back trust

General Discussion
They have cashed out their trust so badly long ago no one will ever believe anything they say. We only watch what they do and it is quite obvious they have chosen to do very little.

There's nothing they could do at this point that even 6 million would return. As it is they are below a million in the NA region with no hope of ever regaining the trust of the very customers who paid to play a game once 12 million folks enjoyed.

They are content to do as little as possible.
09/23/2018 06:48 PMPosted by Kromtarn
1. Increase the drop rates on mounts, including the pterrodax egg one.
2. Fire Ion
3. Increase the drop rate for loot dropped from dungeons and raids
4. Make Southshore vs Tarren Mill a full bg instead of a brawl

Wanting someone to be fired is not only mean-spirited it shows you don't know your place. Blizzard doesn't need to earn our trust by meeting ridiculous demands.
09/23/2018 07:05 PMPosted by Azraia
09/23/2018 07:02 PMPosted by Ooga
Remove arenas and have only one difficulty for raids.

Remove raids, too.

Raids would actually be fun if they weren't the only source of top-end gear and were dominated by selfish, authoritarian personalities. Unfortunately, after over a decade Blizzard still can't figure out progression alternatives and how to make pvp fun
Fix weapon rewards to match your current specialization. I had to give up Sin for Outlaw based entirely on never getting dagger weapons.

Lower the rep grind on the allied races to revered instead of exalted. I would get rid of the rep grind completely but I know that isn't going to happen.
09/23/2018 06:59 PMPosted by Gerworg
Asking someone to lose his job because you're not entirely happy with the state of the game is pretty absurd and immature.

Also, you cant speak for everyone. Maybe YOU lost trust, there are others who didnt.

Reported.

While nobody should have their head on a stake, how does a game this old and with so few spells and abilities have such a hard time getting classes within 10% of each other every single patch. It’s almost like it’s done on purpose to add flavor of the month classes.
09/23/2018 07:06 PMPosted by Haunker
09/23/2018 06:59 PMPosted by Gerworg
Asking someone to lose his job because you're not entirely happy with the state of the game is pretty absurd and immature.

Also, you cant speak for everyone. Maybe YOU lost trust, there are others who didnt.

Reported.

Listen. I understand you've got a trigger finger for the report button. But having an opinion on the internet isn't against any terms of use.

But this is: Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

Calling for Ion to be fired certainly is insulting.
1. no
2. no
3. no
4. why not
09/23/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Solarwynds
<span class="truncated">...</span>
Listen. I understand you've got a trigger finger for the report button. But having an opinion on the internet isn't against any terms of use.

But this is: Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

Gonna need a citation on that.

also, "Fire Ion" is a relatively neutral statement in a vacuum.

Your defense of Ion is insulting to myself and the greater WoW community who knows first hand the incompetency of the current dev team which produced such a pitiful product. Reported.
09/23/2018 07:04 PMPosted by Kaydewey

Reported.

I agree with your post, but seriously? Reporting someone for having a different opinion? Are you that immature?

Calling out for the firing of Blizzard employees is a ToU violation, in case you didn't realize that.

But having an opinion on the internet isn't against any terms of use.

This isn't just the internet, it's Blizzard's private website.
09/23/2018 07:13 PMPosted by Haunker

Have you not read the Code of Conduct for this forum? There's a little link under the posting box. but lest I be accused of refusing to provide a link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/#harassment
09/23/2018 07:17 PMPosted by Solarwynds
09/23/2018 07:13 PMPosted by Haunker

Have you not read the Code of Conduct for this forum? There's a little link under the posting box. but lest I be accused of refusing to provide a link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/#harassment

To be completely honest, I haven't in quite a long time. Regardless, this specific case could be argued either way I suppose. I personally don't think simply saying something like "fire ion" is breaking any rules, but I'm also not a forum moderator so shrug.
Give Enhancement Shamans and Frost DKs the option to use 2h weapons again and they'll earn my trust back.
Fix RNG so it isn't such a grind.
Bring back artifact weapons and get rid of the crap necklace.
Bring back Hati for those who liked him sooner than later like right now.
idk if they can
09/23/2018 07:19 PMPosted by Haunker
09/23/2018 07:17 PMPosted by Solarwynds

To be completely honest, I haven't in quite a long time. Regardless, this specific case could be argued either way I suppose. I personally don't think simply saying something like "fire ion" is breaking any rules, but I'm also not a forum moderator so shrug.

True and ultimately they are the ones who will decide since I'm not either although I can't see calling for someone to be fired as something positive to say about that person.
2. Fire Ion

Hmm.. These are all secondary things and icing on the cake. If they want our trust back, they should make classes more robust and fun to play. Once that is done they can deal with content and drop rates.
Give Alliance more horsies! For Pony!
09/23/2018 07:05 PMPosted by Azraia
09/23/2018 07:02 PMPosted by Ooga
Remove arenas and have only one difficulty for raids.

Remove raids, too.

Just throw the whole game in the scrapper and play with what we get.

Make the game easier just for YOU?

no...