paid leveling addon worth it?

General Discussion
addons such a dugon, zygar and what not?

i have been using wow-pro but lately its been inconsistant and sometimes taking me to the wrong places so would like a more professional addon to level from 40-120
Waste of money when there are guides online.
well i use dugi leveling addon..i dont like paying for it but it is very easy to use and has made leveling easier. it has a lot of guides to go through and most of them are pretty much right on.

im going to go back to wow-pro soon as my dugi account runs out and make a decision then on what i want for sure.
Dafaq? People PAY for addons these days just to help them level? Hoooooly !@#$ bro just start questing and watch the levels fly by, srsly paying for an add on wtf is that?
I used Azeroth Auto Pilot. It has a few bugs here and there, but it's pretty efficient and free.
Can you pay an extra $50 for a happy ending? To your questing experience.
09/25/2018 04:16 AMPosted by Lunastera
Dafaq? People PAY for addons these days just to help them level? Hoooooly !@#$ bro just start questing and watch the levels fly by, srsly paying for an add on wtf is that?

Just do the yellow icons on the map.
All these years that I've been helping newbs find Mankrik's wife and I could have been charging for it???

I'm going to go cry now.

MoooOOoOOOoOOOOooooooOOOoooOooo!! :(
I always thought paid add-ons were against the ToS, are they not?

Either way I agree that paying for add-ons is a dumb idea when there are so many free options available.
>spending money on leveling addons when you can just give blizzard money to instantly level

what?
Waste of money when there is Azeroth Auto Pilot for free.
09/25/2018 04:16 AMPosted by Lunastera
to each there own
Or climb down from the trees and rub two brain cells together !

Troll post 15/10
These things still exist? God no it is not worth it. Azeroth pilot does the same stuff for 110-120 and ita free on curse.
I believe Zygor's levelling guides are free up to a certain point (like level 90 or something) so you could always try it and make up your own mind.
azeroth auto pilot does not work for low levels.
09/25/2018 04:47 AMPosted by Atroxx
I always thought paid add-ons were against the ToS, are they not?

Either way I agree that paying for add-ons is a dumb idea when there are so many free options available.

Paid addons are. The addon is free. The guide that goes INTO the addon is what you pay for. Blizzard has known about Zygor for years and is fine with it.

Zygor comes with a whole host of guides to choose from including professions, mounts, achievements etc. Last I heard you could buy it outright or you could go onto a subscription plan. You should check the zygor site for details. At least check it out.