Disc is unkillable.

Arenas
Like are you kidding blizz? This is the biggest load of crap i've ever encountered in this game.

I understand they're always strong, but now they're literally unkillable.

Mistweavers also.

TUNE YOUR GAME.
don't hit them. disc ooms faster than any other healer right now
Let me smack you with my schism. That’ll beat some sense into ya.
They should give an option to ban a class from encountering them in 2s. If we can ban disc from 2s they would be forced to play only against other discs. Presto! pvp balanced.
yawn
You're a mage. Polymorph them into DR and kill the other dps.

/thread
anyone that plays disc priest in 2's lawl

anyone that takes 2's seriously ROFL
3s as well then. Class shouldnt have 33% passive damage reduction. and dps to match a regular dps.
L2cc
09/12/2018 06:18 PMPosted by Namiichan
3s as well then. Class shouldnt have 33% passive damage reduction. and dps to match a regular dps.

pls !@#$

eek

And heals to match a hybrid.
09/12/2018 06:07 PMPosted by Namiichan
They should give an option to ban a class from encountering them in 2s. If we can ban disc from 2s they would be forced to play only against other discs. Presto! pvp balanced.
presto 6 hour queues cause no1 else but discs queue
09/12/2018 06:43 PMPosted by Elykedaw

And heals to match a hybrid.

^This.
Their hp drops slowly with the passive procs but I feel like I can out heal them as ww. Their throughput is disgustingly low and mend makes them oom faster than a hybrid.
L2 to cc, they fall behind and oom at the same time. Gj you just got gud.
Went 7-1 tonight, we played mainly against Disc and RDruid. Disc was oom every single game and couldn't keep up against our RSham. Just ignore them and watch them die because they can't keep up.
“Literally unkillable” guyz.
09/12/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Caléa
Like are you kidding blizz? This is the biggest load of crap i've ever encountered in this game.

Mistweavers also.

TUNE YOUR GAME.

Getting tired of these stupid !@# troll threads it’s the same stupid joke every time. Like be original. Especially from an OP mage. Literally one of the top DPS classes.
09/12/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Caléa

no they are not 'literally' unkillable. L2english. Not even exaggerating, I bet 98/100 people on these threads don't know how to use that word correctly.
force them to PS something else and then just train the disc into the ground. Not impossible.
what mw's flop? and disc oom quicker than fk.

def a l2p issue here.

@getgudmage