[A]<Wu Wei>(2/8M) Tues/Thurs Mythic Raiding

Stormrage
Now 2/8M

Wu Wei recently formed on Stormrage to compete for world-class Mythic raid rankings on an efficient Tues/Thurs schedule. The goal is to build a calm and collected team capable of outperforming most raid guilds with substantially less time investment. Enjoy raiding and reap the rewards of your performance with less frustration.

Though these raids don't demand an exhausting amount of time, they require thoughtful organization and preparation by all members. There is a strong emphasis on education and execution. Players prone to sloppy play, anxious raid chatter, or distraction need not apply...you won't last long.

Further, the guild has high standards for behavior and maturity. This is a guild for intelligent, considerate, high-performing adults (and, in rare cases, younger members with similar traits).

Guild leader is a 14-year WOW veteran with Top-50 World experience and a strong penchant for leading organized raids.

Raid Details:

Tues/Thurs 9:00-12:30 Server (EST; 6:00-9:30 PST)
~30 raiders to comfortably support absences
Optional Mon or Weds raids during progression by vote+availability
1-month trial period during which fit is determined

Ideal candidates are:

21+ and mature
Prone to studying game mechanics in detail
Experienced in a Top-200 World raid environment
ilvl 375+
8/8H, 2/8M preferred (soo PUG-able)
26+ trait
900+ raider.io

Needs:
DPS - Rogue, Hunter, Mage, Lock, Shaman, Warrior, Demon Hunter, Monk, Boomy
Healer - Shaman, Priest, Monk

We recruit for the player, not the class: top performers who fit our culture are always considered.

Raiders with good attitude and the drive to improve are vastly preferred to temperamental players with little patience for growth. This team will improve dramatically with time and elbow grease.

I expect to spend the next week building an initial trial team. If a team comes together before Monday, I'll organize a Mythic run before the reset.

Reply here or message Raisina#1194. Explain raid history and link both WowProgress and logs.

-Raizana
Guild Leader
^

The team's growing... :)
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Hi Raizana,

Just sent you a Battle.net tag request. My friends and I are looking for guild that describes exactly what you posted. Here's our post that'll tell you a little about us:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769009061

Hope to speak to you soon.
^
Updated to fit current needs.
^
^
^
^
^
^