362 assassination rogue lf mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
362 assassination rogue looking for a guild who is serious about raiding mythic content. I can no longer make the raid times of the guild i am due to work so i am looking for a guild that raids no earlier then 7:00 pm pacific time. i was able to clear both mythic emerald nightmare and mythic nighthold last expansion before taking a break. all my heroic logs from this expansion have been with pugs so they are not quite as good as they should be but nothing i can do about that. happy to share my logs from last expansion. hope there is some guilds out there who could use a rogue dedicated to clearing content. willing to transfer and possibly go horde for right guild

dwarf rogue - stormrage - slappz

battle tag: Nick#15398
Guild Name: Grandpa Reflexes
Realm: Aerie Peak (PvE)
Contacts: Revolt and Sore
Battle-Tag: Revolt#1620 and Sore#1869

<Grandpa Reflexes> is a very experienced and successful raiding guild consisting of players who no longer wish to commit to standard raid schedules. Formerly hardcore raiders of Fierce, we are now returning to enjoy the game on a less demanding schedule. Although we plan to only raid 8 hours, we still plan to down mythic content in a reasonable time frame. We're looking for like minded, experienced players to round out the roster.

Notable Achievements (10 Man):
  • US 2nd/World 13th Heroic Will of the Emperor
  • US 2nd/World 18th Heroic Elegon
  • US 3rd/World 19th Heroic Four Kings
  • World 1st Heroic Stone Guard
  • World 2nd Heroic Feng the Accursed
  • US 5th Heroic Garajal the Spiritbinder
  • US 5th Heroic Madness of Deathwing
  • US 10th Heroic Spine of Deathwing

• You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin.com
    You can verify our most recent stint in Mythic Raiding during WoD here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Fierce/rating.tier17

Raid Times
    Saturday and Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST

Application
    If you're interested in our guild, please apply here:

https://goo.gl/forms/fuImN1FaHoPArpj92
    Fusion is formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our remainings slots for mythic progress, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? Our players progress varies at the moment, with most players being 6/8H, and the other majority already with AOTC. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them. Our melee roster is looking denser than our ranged, so that will be taken in to consideration.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fen) or Televized#1585 (Bruncewayne).
    Realm: Ilidan
    Faction: Horde

Suspects is a guild that formed in MoP, and we are now moving forward to BFA to push as a Semi-Hardcore guild. We have pushed content steadily and successfully in the past, and are seeking to earn Cutting Edge in all raids this expansion. Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30pm-11:30pm CST. We always do something on Mondays, which include achievements, dedicated parse raids, selling carries to buy our materials for the week, and so much more. We understand that things may come up that will occasionally prevent you from attending raid, which is fine. We do, however, expect you to be on for every raid on time, so keep that in mind. Overall, we are a close-knit raiding community that enjoys friendly competition while progressing through raids at the same time, and we hope that our raid satisfies your raiding desires.

Current Progression:
      Emerald Nightmare ~ 7/7M
      Trial of Valor ~ 2/3M
      The Nighthold ~ 3/10M
      Tomb of Sargeras ~ 5/9M
      Antorus ~ 5/11M
      Uldir ~ 5/8H 1/8M

DPS recruitment:
      ANY AND ALL DPS ARE WANTED IF THE DPS IS STRONG ENOUGH. However, we are trying to stay away from recruiting melee for the moment. We are primarily looking for strong ranged DPS of any sorts, but we do have a high need for the following:
      -Warlock
      -Mage
      -Boomkin

Healer Recruitment:
      Mainly looking for a Shaman/Druid, however we are open to other classes if the healing is strong.

Tank Recruitment:
      We have 1 tank spot open.
      Prefer to have Monk/DK but we are open to different classes so long as you are good with damage mitigation and tank mechanics.

On a side note, we are in need of sub-ins. There will be some days where a Core raider may have something come up and we need a replacement. If you want to fill this less-demanding role, but still want to get some Mythic action here and there, this is the role for you. Sub-ins also will eventually get their Mythic kills and loot once we have bosses on farm, so everyone gets their share for committing to the team in the end.

For more information or wish to have a interview please leave a comment below, or contact us through our contact info below.

Contact Info
      Sureptitious (GM): Btag- Starkk#1730 // Discord- Adonis#1305
      Varksten (Officer): Btag- MikeTheGamer#11996 // Discord- M1KE#6525
      Yabizzle (Officer): Btag- gracker#11753 // Discord- gracker#4598
      Undisputed (Officer): Btag- ChiefKeef#1599 // Discord- Chief(Undisputed)#4866
    Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
    Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Currently we are not recruiting any new raiders for our core, but we are happy to offer a home to any new and old players.

https://murlocs.com
    * 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
    - Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
    - Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
    - With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
    ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
    Hi,

I think my guild <Syntax Error> on Mal'ganis might be a good fit for you. We're a group of experienced mythic raiders pushing for Cutting Edge on a 2x 6/hour per week raid schedule. We're mostly ex-hardcore raiders or adult players who can no longer commit to the crazy schedules. Our raid lead has been leading groups since vanilla. We are recruiting 5 more DPS to fill out our 20 man roster. Our current progression is 2/8H.

We raid Tuesday / Friday 9 - 12 CST. There is optional Normal Thursday runs 9 - 12 CST. We also have groups running M+ daily. We're mostly a group of working adults or college / grad students so we never schedule anything on the weekends, however we have plenty of people online wanting to play.

We're low need for rogues but encourage all good dps to trial anyway. If you show up on time, are prepared with enchants, flask, food, and read the fights before hand we could use you.

If you're interested my btag is BlueIntimacy#1855 and my discord is BlueIntimacy#1207

For a faster response, message me via Discord.
    [H] <Snowfall> is a guild of former top 20 US raiders on the server Illidan. We are currently recruiting for Uldir Mythic Progression.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 7:30pm to 11pm CST (Illidan Server Time)

About Us: The leadership of Snowfall are all raiders who have been playing since Vanilla and have raided at the top level during multiple expansions. The leadership core has been raiding together since Cataclysm and late WoD respectively.

Our Recruitment post and Application are linked below for more information.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765058364

https://goo.gl/forms/RyYsGFdvUeoYXSUH2

If you have any questions or concerns, below are the BattleTags of our officer core.

Snow#1374 - Guild Master
    Gallien#1926 - Raid Lead, Healing Lead
    Razorback#1384 - Officer
    Hellooooooo Tiesto!

<Immortals> is a 3/8H recruiting for Uldir.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for a Tank and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
    We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
    Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
    09/05/2018 10:14 AMPosted by Funky
    <Loss> of Tichondrius-US is recruiting exceptional players for current and future content.

Current Progression:
    5/8H

Current Class Needs:
  • Restoration Shaman - HIGH
  • Mistweaver Monk - HIGH
  • Rogues - HIGH
  • Warlocks - HIGH
  • If your class isn't on the list and you're a solid player feel free to apply anyways!
    We always consider skilled players to add to our core.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday/Wednesday 8:00 - 11:00 PM PST (server time)
    Invites are at 7:45PM!

Why <Loss>?
    <Loss> is an endgame progression guild that raids casual hours. We work together to accomplish the hardest content in the game while keeping our social lives intact.

We have only one objective in mind: PROGRESS.

We have weekly M+ contests, highest key each week gets a $5k gold reward that doubles each consecutive week you win. We also engage in War Mode PvP and BGs on a regular basis. Looking to build the PvP aspect of our teams starting in BFA.

<Loss> recruits on the basis of character and raid performance. If either of these is lacking, we don't want you. Fast learners that can exceed under pressure without sacrificing your life to raid 4 or 5 days a week should seek out an officer in-game for a trial.

We are always striving to get better and add skilled players to our team. We have an active core and a fun environment. Many people play other games as well on off-nights.

We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done.

Expectations:
    Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous and current content. We also are passionate about maximizing our classes and roles - we are constantly looking for ways to improve and take constructive criticism. We expect you to adapt to random situations, and have no issues with being aware of your surroundings.

We expect vocal communication when required.
    It's self explanatory. If you need to say something, say it. If we ask you a question, don't say "I don't know."

There is no drama here.
    This is a game, we all play to have fun. Leave your personal vendettas at the login screen!

We will NOT waste your time, do NOT waste ours.
    You're expected to be on time and ready to pull at 7:45PM.

If you think you have the skill and attitude to belong in <Loss> we would love to hear from you.

Please join our discord and head to the #guild-recruitment text channel, follow the link for our application and fill one out! Once submitted, shoot us a message back on discord in the #application-review channel letting us know you've completed the process!

<Loss> Discord:
    https://discord.gg/hC9Pqjq
    Some guilds on my realm that meet your time needs.

[H] Proficiency - Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
    - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767747669
    [H] Synthesis (Weekday) - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (CE)
    - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765057656
    [H] Synthesis (Weekend) - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (CE)
    - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765057656
    [H] Causality - Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 10:30pm-1:30am EST Mythic
    - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767426878
    [H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (CE)