358 Rogue 6/8H LF 2 Night Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Oi,

Like the title states, currently looking for a two night mythic guild with cutting edge as their goal. Ideally it would be a two night non-weekend (Fri-Sun) guild, ideal times would be at the earliest 8:30 EST, as I am in the PST zone. Typically parse in the purple/gold range (can check out my logs below). Currently 6/8H, and guild has downed M Taloc tonight.

I have previous CE experience in legion, and expansions prior across different toons. Faction and server doesn't really matter, willing to faction change/xfer for the right guild. Also not looking for a bench spot, so please only serious guild's that are looking to replace lower performers or have an open spot in their mythic roster.

Feel free to add me: Huchi#1397

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/pixystix#difficulty=4
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Currently we are not recruiting any new raiders for our core, but we are happy to offer a home to any new and old players.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Fusion is formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our remainings slots for mythic progress, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? Our players progress varies at the moment, with most players being 6/8H, and the other majority already with AOTC. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them. Our melee roster is looking denser than our ranged, so that will be taken in to consideration.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fen) or Televized#1585 (Bruncewayne).
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 4/8H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to be top guild on server in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Progression raid days
Tuesday & Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server (CT)
9PM-11:30PM EST
Optional raid days
Friday & Saturday - 8PM-10:30PM Server (CT)
9PM-11:30PM EST
We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, we understand that real life happens but are also looking to progress rapidly.
Loot!

For loot distribution we take into account tenure, performance, and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are primarily recruiting ranged dps, especially mages, to fill out our roster, currently there is no item level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Abbadon#11928) or our GM (Goldfish#1198) on battle.net or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
5/8 H <Good Game> Zul'jin - https://goodgameguild.com

Raid Times (EST)
Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am
Thursday 9:30pm-12:30am

If you want to raid in BFA but don't have the time to raid 12+ hours a week anymore then read on.

<Good Game> was created with the sole purpose of bringing together competent players that want to raid mythic but because of changes in life can't allot the time to commit to a 12+ hour schedule. If raiding in casual guilds with less than preferable players isn't your cup of tea either, then <Good Game> may be a good home for you.

We are a Mythic focused guild. We expect all raiders to be able to make it to raid on time and be focused on the boss at hand. Our attendance policy is there to allow for life to take precedence over raid when it needs (Work, Family, Personal) without it affecting your spot within the raid. The players we're looking for have the understanding that this is a mythic raiding guild with the typical requirements, but also have busy lives that prevent them from investing into the hardcore scene.

Attendance
I'd like to keep a relaxed attendance policy, but we're still looking for players that can usually make it to raid(90%+).

Recruitment
Must be 18+
Open to all classes and roles.
Past mythic raiding experience a plus.
Experience Raid Leading, Recruiting or Officering a plus.

If you have any questions or are wanting to join you can contact Skink#11194 or Lucy#1556 (Discord: Lucy#1776).
Unbroken is a mythic oriented alliance guild on Sargeras. We are currently recruiting skilled DPS and a healer or two to fill out the roster while we finish up heroic.

We raid Tues/Thurs from 7-10pm est.

Our current progression is 5/8H.

Please contact me at Lojick#7196 on discord, or Lojick#1985 on bnet if you are interested.
Guild Name: Grandpa Reflexes
Realm: Aerie Peak (PvE)
Contacts: Revolt and Sore
Battle-Tag: Revolt#1620 and Sore#1869

<Grandpa Reflexes> is a very experienced and successful raiding guild consisting of players who no longer wish to commit to standard raid schedules. Formerly hardcore raiders of Fierce, we are now returning to enjoy the game on a less demanding schedule. Although we plan to only raid 8 hours, we still plan to down mythic content in a reasonable time frame. We're looking for like minded, experienced players to round out the roster.

Notable Achievements (10 Man):
  • US 2nd/World 13th Heroic Will of the Emperor
  • US 2nd/World 18th Heroic Elegon
  • US 3rd/World 19th Heroic Four Kings
  • World 1st Heroic Stone Guard
  • World 2nd Heroic Feng the Accursed
  • US 5th Heroic Garajal the Spiritbinder
  • US 5th Heroic Madness of Deathwing
  • US 10th Heroic Spine of Deathwing

• You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin.com
    You can verify our most recent stint in Mythic Raiding during WoD here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Fierce/rating.tier17

Raid Times
    Saturday and Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST

Application
    If you're interested in our guild, please apply here:

https://goo.gl/forms/fuImN1FaHoPArpj92
    Going to be away for the weekend, but looking to try and get into a spot (at minimum a heroic spot for the opportunity to demonstrate performance) before next week. Shoot me some btag requests.
    We are in need of a solid rogue brother! Reach out! Would love a chance to chat with you about what we have, and are building at <Dust>

Can add me on bnet Heavy#11984 or discord HEAVY#4752

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766576561