Guess the Leaders of the Possible Leaked Warfronts

General Discussion
Now the leak may be false, but it’s still fun to speculate. What three leaders on both sides of each warfront do you want to see, or think make sense the most?

Battle for Silvermoon

Horde: Lor’themar and his blood elves, Nathanos and his Forsaken/Dark Rangers, First Arcanist Thalyssra and her Nightborne.

Alliance: Magister Umbric and his void elves, Vereesa and her Silver Covenant, Alleria with a mix of void elves, high elves, and traditional Alliance forces.

Bilgewater Harbor Naval Assault

Horde: Gallywix with goblins and the Gob Squad, Overlord Geya'rah and the mag’har protecting their new home in Orgrimmar, Princess Talanji with her Zandalari fleet.

Alliance: King Mekkatorque leading Gnomish forces, Jaina leading the Kul Tiras fleet, Tyrande and her night elves taking back Kalimdor.

Gates of Mulgore/Barrens

Horde: Baine Bloodhoof and his tauren, Lasan Skyhorn using his eagles as aerial support, Mayla Highmountain and her Highmountain Tauren.

Alliance: Falstad Wildhammer using his gryphon riders as aerial support, Halford Wyrmbane leading the 7th Legion, and Shandris Feathermoon leading the assault with her sentinels.
I wonder if the Horde will ever get to go on the offensive. :thonking:
09/15/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Nerolorian
your on the offensive right now.
09/14/2018 06:15 AMPosted by Remela
Alliance: Magister Umbric and his void elves, Vereesa and her Silver Covenant, Alleria with a mix of void elves, high elves, and traditional Alliance forces.
i think it will be vereesa, alleria, and auric.

Because the horde will lose. They start out on the offensive scoring major victories then the tide of battle turns.

A repeat of Siege of Orgrimmar is coming.
According to the achivements,

Horde: Liadrin, Eittrig and Rokhan
Alliance: Danath Trollbane, Muradin and Turalyon

https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=12886/tour-of-war
https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=12879/tour-of-war

Edit: only for Stormgrade, my bad
09/15/2018 09:11 AMPosted by Lewwis
According to the achivements,

Horde: Liadrin, Eittrig and Rokhan
Alliance: Danath Trollbane, Muradin and Turalyon

https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=12886/tour-of-war
https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=12879/tour-of-war

that is for stromgarde only
For bilge water, I would see Tandred Proudmoore being far more likely then jaina.

For the horde side, possibly the reanimated Derek Proudmore as a foresaken.

ShhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Don't go there dude.

It is -good- that the Alliance is on the offensive for once. We're finally 'switching sides'. This is a much needed breath of fresh air.

I'm even excited to be defending a city rather than just running around throwing torches again.

Spoiler alert- Horde lost BfA the moment Sylvanas went full evil. If she'd just been a little evil she might have survived, but now we're just repeating MoP until an old god shows up.

That's why Horde won the first few battles; evil always gets the early upper hand, things seem hopeless, then good smashes them. That's literally how every single fantasy story out there works- really, go through your top 10, nay, top 100 fantasy stories and you'll see that's the case.

Unless WoW does something interesting and actually goes outside the rules; but the chance of Blizz pulling a twist is pretty much zero.

By the end of the xpac, I wonder if we'll get a Resiege of Orgrimmar raid?

Oh, and it'll be great to see Saurfang leading the Alliance to conquer Kalimdor too. Good things are coming for the Alliance, this xpac is shaping up to utterly trash everything anyone who plays the Horde feels about their faction, if the utter demolition of your honour with the burning of Teldrassil didn't already do that.
09/15/2018 09:02 AMPosted by Withpuppys
09/14/2018 06:15 AMPosted by Remela
i think it will be vereesa, alleria, and auric.
I'd say Umbric instead of Auric. He thinks Quel'thalas will rejoin the Alliance, like Alleria.
09/15/2018 09:27 AMPosted by Laurethelas

Spoiler alert- Horde lost BfA the moment Sylvanas went full evil. If she'd just been a little evil she might have survived, but now we're just repeating MoP until an old god shows up.

That's why Horde won the first few battles; evil always gets the early upper hand, things seem hopeless, then good smashes them. That's literally how every single fantasy story out there works- really, go through your top 10, nay, top 100 fantasy stories and you'll see that's the case.

Unless WoW does something interesting and actually goes outside the rules; but the chance of Blizz pulling a twist is pretty much zero.

By the end of the xpac, I wonder if we'll get a Resiege of Orgrimmar raid?

Oh, and it'll be great to see Saurfang leading the Alliance to conquer Kalimdor too. Good things are coming for the Alliance, this xpac is shaping up to utterly trash everything anyone who plays the Horde feels about their faction, if the utter demolition of your honour with the burning of Teldrassil didn't already do that.

I feel great putting the torch to the Alliance. I'm saying we continue bullying them.
It’s not gonna happen

there isn’t going to be a Silvermoon Warfront don’t delude yourselves
09/15/2018 09:51 AMPosted by Persephoneo
It’s not gonna happen

there isn’t going to be a Silvermoon Warfront don’t delude yourselves

Alliance couldn't sack Silvermoon in 100 years, although it would give them an opportunity to update the city.
Would be an interesting situation if Aleria n friends specifically attack Silvermoon. Killing their kin is bad enough but to lay the torch to the city they swore to protect might be almost character damning.
09/15/2018 01:11 PMPosted by Navitas
Would be an interesting situation if Aleria n friends specifically attack Silvermoon. Killing their kin is bad enough but to lay the torch to the city they swore to protect might be almost character damning.

Blood Elves are already are Character damning but exiling their own kin two times, killing them in dalaran, etc, and overall hates their own legacy.
your mom