358 DH LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey everyone i am currently looking for a new guild that is progressing. My guild disbanded at the end of Legion and i decided to join a casual guild while i was leveling and doing mythic+s. I am a solid raider that makes few mistakes and will always bring 100% to a raid.
Legion raiding:
I raided on my Guardian Druid
here are logs for antorus:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30643376?mode=detailed&zone=17#metric=dps&difficulty=5&partition=1&spec=Guardian

EN: 7/7M
ToV: 3/3M
NH: 10/10M
ToS: took a break for work
Antorus: 11/11M

Here are current logs for my DH
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/oldtrolel#difficulty=4

You can add me on Btag:
Renamed#11809
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Currently we are not recruiting any new raiders for our core, but we are happy to offer a home to any new and old players.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Check out Basic Guild on Malganis. They need a DH if I recall.

I want to link you guilds I know need people but you really didn't include scheduling needs.
- Tilt Free Zone
- Alliance-Whisperwind-High Pop
- Semi Casual
- RAIDING DAYS ARE - Fri and Sat - 7 to 10 server
- Looking for Main Tanks, 2 or 3 healers and mixed DPS

Hello, Thank You for stopping by our post. As the title states, we are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. We were formed by a group of friends that could not find a home. So we decided to make our own with the intention to be fair, friendly, helpful and fun. With that in mind we are raiding and mythic + focused. Everyone is welcomed to join, Raiding and mythics are not required.

When it comes to raids, we want people to enjoy their time while in raids while pulling their own weight when it comes to killing bosses. We will not sit people right off, but rather work with them and see if we can help with their rotation, gearing or what ever the case might be. IF that does not help, then we might have to sit you until we get whatever is happening figured out. We will have 20 other people to worry about and we cannot have one or two people slowing the team down, it is not fair to everyone.

I could keep going but would rather chat in person, reach out to Livelife#11793 my B-Tag... Hope to hear from you soon, be safe and remember wow is only a game.
Hi, we've looked at your logs and we’re interested in recruiting you as a trial to <Evocati-Area52>!
We are a fairly fresh guild with a roster full of very high rated M+ players and talented 11/11M raiders. Even though we are fresh, our current roster is already pretty near full of extremely talented players. We’re heading into a new expansion, a new raid, with a new roster, however we’re still striving to get top 100 US by the end of the tier. All of our raiders are skilled, and competition is something we promote in the guild, ontop of having 3 raid days a week, should make that goal feasible even for a fresh guild.

Raid times:
    Tuesday 7-10 p.m EST
    Wednesday 7-10 p.m EST
    Thursday 7-10 p.m EST

We are currently 1/8M and 8/8H and since we are still fairly new, we have made major adjustments to our roster the past 2 weeks to drop dead weight or players who aren’t playing at the level we’re looking to compete at, but here are our guild logs from heroic Uldir. We expect to be 2/8 or ⅜ mythic next week minimum.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/357410/latest/#difficulty=4

And here are some of our logs from legion (including mine).

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/31610247?zone=17&mode=detailed
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/32306215?zone=17&mode=detailed
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/21813528?zone=17&mode=detailed

What we expect from you
    Reliability. Be on time, but we understand if real life happens every now and again.

Skill. You are expected to play at a high level and consistently be working to improve your play.

Gear. You are expected to keep getting gear and maximizing your output. When the first raid tier is out, we expect you to be up-to-date and ready to rock.

Accountability. We expect you to mess up occasionally because we aren’t robots, but you are also expected to own up to your mistakes and not make them repeatedly. Placing your blame on others will not be tolerated. If we call you out, we don't do it to embarrass you, we do it so you can realize your mistake and break the habit, it's out of pure love <3.

Don’t be a douche. Nobody wants to spend 9 hours a week with a guy who doesn’t stop talking about fortnite. Nobody wants to spend the raid week with the guy who whines about parses or the guy who blames everyone but themselves. Don’t be that guy.

What you can expect from us
    Fairness. We won’t let people be blamed for something they didn’t do.

An enjoyable raid environment. Our raid leader is quite relaxed as well as experienced leading a US 50 guild. We all try to have fun while playing at the highest level possible.

No carrying. We love our friends and family, but we also love getting bosses down. If someone isn’t carrying their weight, they will get replaced. We’re not gonna waste nineteen other people's time, just to make one person happy.

Everything we expect from you, you can also expect from us.

If you are interested in trialing, please add Sonar#11232, hoping to hear back from ya :)
Affiliates of Acherus - Emerald Dream is now in full recruitment for BFA!

We are starting a new guild and already 60 members strong! We are recruiting all types of players for BFA, be here from the start and watch us grow! We want to have a casual side to the guild but we are also recruiting for a full raid team as well!
Needs:
Tanks:
Any back up tank
Dps:
Warlock
Mage
Any exceptional back up dps will be considered!

We are a core of 7 former CE/AoTC raiders that took a break from semi-hardcore raiding in much of Legion.
We are coming back with an aim to get Cutting Edge every raid this xpac with a relaxed schedule.
Every raider is expected to be on time and prepared before raid time, the 3 hours we have allotted for raid are for progression.
Raid times will be Tues/Thurs 7-10 EST.

** Emerald Dream is an RP server, if you RP in your own time that is fine, raid times are for progression and hard RP will not be tolerated.

Outside of raid we enjoy running higher M+ and the occasional RBG/Arena. No matter what you like to do there is a spot for you here! We just love playing World of Warcraft and some other games and are looking to build a solid family of like minded people.

Message Budäh#1904 for any questions or more information!
(ä - alt 0228)
<Alpha AF> is currently recruiting for BFA. We are a Former US-100 guild from a low pop server and have all played together since Cataclysm. With the upcoming changes to raiding, we have decided to cut back our hours of raiding.

Our Focus at launch will be to make sure everyone has 1-2 geared and available characters(for their respected roles) for raids, Mythic + pushing, and Mythic + selling.

Our planned Raid schedule is currently 8 hours a week, raiding Tuesday and Wednesday at 5PM(PST)/8PM(EST) until 9PM(PST)/12AM(EST).

Also, most of us have several toons ranging from 3000 to 5000 raider.io scores and we've sold over 1000 M+15s or higher.

Summary:
⦁ Former US-100
⦁ Faction: Horde
⦁ Server: Thrall
⦁ 7/8H Uldir
⦁ Raids Tues/Wed 8pm-12am EST
⦁ Focussed on Mythic +, Raiding, and PvP

Recruiting:
Current Roster is incredibly flexible but we seeking players to fill a few spots in our core team. All tank spots are currently filled.

Druid - Feral/Balance
Priest - Shadow
Monk - Mistweaver
Mage
Demon Hunter - DPS

We also welcome any class/spec not listed if you are active and at a respectable skill level.

Requirements:
Some kind of proof via warcraftlogs/raider.io/achievements that you are experienced with high end gameplay and capable as a player.

If interested contact me in game via Bnet iamawesome#1439, Discord: Awe#6997 or come by the stream and chat www.twitch.tv/awetosis
About:
<Crimson Vigil> [H][US][Area 52] is built from a core of returning/current Mythic and Top-50 to Top-100 US players. Most of the core are players who have already attained 11/11M CE and many other Cutting Edge from raids through the years. We are seeking other like-minded competitive players that want to push and better themselves both individually and as a group. The main goal we have for BFA and on will be to achieve Cutting Edge and push for Top-100 US.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST)
Wednesday 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST)
Thursday 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST)

As a guild, we can provide you with multiple beneficial aspects:

-A durable guild that will last for many raid tiers to come
-During progression, we will supply all consumables and repairs
-Cutting Edge progression under a reasonable 9-hour schedule
-Performance feedback when necessary to help each raider be their very best

As a guild, we also expect a few things from our players:

-Knowledge of the class that you are playing as well as an ability to play it at a high skill level
-Prior raiding experience is required, Mythic experience is a powerful addition
-Discord, a working microphone, and the ability to communicate with others when necessary
-The drive to take the time to learn and study fights ahead of time
-Staying up-to-date with gems and enchants for your gear
-Keeping a calm mind, staying patient, and being able to take/give constructive criticism

Recruiting:
We currently have semi-open recruitment as we finish building our roster.
Spots open include:
  • Rogue
  • Death Knight
  • Shaman
  • Boomkin
  • Hunter
  • Any competent and exceptional players are encouraged to apply.

If interested in joining us for BFA or you have questions, please post a reply below with your contact information. Alternatively, you can add any of us below:
    GM – Vala#12386 (Btag)
    Recruiting/DPS – Sejul#11367 (Btag) Sejul#7829 (Discord)
    WANTED:
    Melee DPS
    DPS with OT spec
    any HEALS

<Ropegang> A semi hardcore progression guild on Frostmourne RECRUITING CORE!, Run by experienced GM/Officer's with great leadership skills. If your looking for a fresh start in a new guild or transferred from horde we could be your fit! We always like to find the fine line between semi hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company with mythic+, pvp, discord etc.

When we aren’t raiding we are gearing people up via M+ keys or pushing hard to get the 10+! We have a small group that loves to world pvp n most times if its red it dead!

Know the encounter: you should be able to come to raid with good understanding have flasks/food.

Raid Times:
    Time is in PST - Frostmourne
    Wednesday: 6:30-9:30pm
    Friday: 6:30 - 9:30pm
    Sunday: 6:30-9:30pm

Alternatively, get in contact IN-GAME or via BNET.

Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485
    Alwayslucky (CM) - brandon92#1794
    Hey,

I think my guild <Syntax Error> (3/8H) on Mal'ganis might be a good fit for you.

We're a group of experienced mythic raiders pushing for Cutting Edge on a 2x 6/hour per week raid schedule. We're mostly ex-hardcore raiders or adult players who can no longer commit to hardcore progression schedules. Our raid lead has been leading since Vanilla. We are recruiting DPS to fill out our 20 man roster.

Schedule
    Tuesday / Friday 9 - 12 CST
    (Optional) Normal Thursday 9 - 12 CST

We push M+ on non-raid evenings and often have two M+ groups going on weekends.

What we're looking for
    We're looking for players who show up on time, prepared, and research the fights before hand. We want players who focus on mechanics, volunteer for soaks, and play their class instead of their spec.

We're looking for a good demon hunter dps.

Contact
    Bnet: BlueIntimacy#1855
    Discord: BlueIntimacy#1207
    Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Syntax+Error

For a faster response, message me via Discord