Anyone else...

Wyrmrest Accord
Like to stealth up to Night elves, or Worgen and create a camp fire under them?

I can not comment on if I do this on my alliance toon.

==========================

Anyone else have fun little things they like to do?
On Alliance characters I always /ruffle blood elves and /moo at tauren.

On Horde characters I always /ruffle void elves and /bark at worgen.

Elves hate it when you mess up their hair.
I like to do it to druids in tree form. Though I guess now it seems a bit insensitive to do it to Nelf druids.
I like speeding past my non-Paladin friends on my Champion's Treadblade and listening to them curse at me over Discord as they gobble up all that exhaust.

Suckers.
Someone did that in a guild event, once. We were over in Tirisfal, this forsaken ran up, pointed at me and another night elf, placed a campfire right near this big tree, and then ran away /cackling.

It was the most hilarious and sad thing that happened that entire night, honestly.

09/18/2018 11:26 AMPosted by Azhaar
Elves hate it when you mess up their hair.

And rightfully so! Do you know how long it takes to deal with elven hair? Especially the Void Elves. All of the tentacles and all...
The cremation torch and drustvar sacrificial dagger have permanent spots on my hotbar.

I am loved by many.
09/18/2018 01:55 PMPosted by Sydessin
Especially the Void Elves. All of the tentacles and all...

when you ruffle the hair and it ruffles you back
09/18/2018 03:38 PMPosted by Mazaga
The cremation torch and drustvar sacrificial dagger have permanent spots on my hotbar.

I am loved by many.
/pet
I /bonk anyone I recognize from the forums.

Back when I actually did stuff on my rogue, I'd sap lone Hordies in BGs, unstealth, and set out my Romantic Picnic Basket while blowing them /kisses.

Reactions were mixed.
If I see someone walking around, I will usually start following them. When they turn around to face me, I'll vanish.

There is no logical reason for me to do this.
On the rare occasion I'll wait in stealth for someone to come close to dying before heroically leaping in to stun their enemy and throw heals on them.
I named my Plump Turkey "Teldrassil" and I set down a campfire in front of Night Elves when I have him summoned.
09/18/2018 03:38 PMPosted by Mazaga

I am loved by many.

This but always Gin-Ji knife set before the other two.

Then cannibalize.
09/18/2018 01:55 PMPosted by Sydessin
Someone did that in a guild event, once. We were over in Tirisfal, this forsaken ran up, pointed at me and another night elf, placed a campfire right near this big tree, and then ran away /cackling.

It was the most hilarious and sad thing that happened that entire night, honestly.

09/18/2018 04:59 PMPosted by Akarrosh
I named my Plump Turkey "Teldrassil" and I set down a campfire in front of Night Elves when I have him summoned.

09/18/2018 11:20 AMPosted by Coffinspike
Like to stealth up to Night elves, or Worgen and create a camp fire under them?

https://i.imgur.com/l634ebo.jpg

I defy anyone to prove they went as hard as I did for this gag.
blood elves dont like it when i tell them lor'themar sucks on my velf :(
09/18/2018 03:44 PMPosted by Milladee
/pet

This one can backfire if they move away too fast or zone into an instance, because then the emote changes to, "So and so needs to be petted."