Fragment of Val'anyr not dropping

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
I've been running Ulduar for the past couple of weeks and haven't been receiving any fragments during any of my runs even though I have been looting all bosses and chests. Was there a nerf to the drop rate of the fragments or am I missing something here?
I haven’t run since bfa launches but did do a few runs in the pre-patch. I was still getting drops. So I don’t know for sure if something changed with the actual launch.

It could be an absurd case of bad luck? I have found the loot tables super annoying since the changes. It is incredibly annoying to farm transmig from ulduar now.
Only Yogg is guaranteed to drop a fragment
I imagine he's killing Yogg as well, since he said "all bosses."

I think they only drop now for classes who can actually make the hammer. So if you're farming with your hunter, you won't see any fragments. I haven't seen any on my hunter in a very long time and I'm in there every single week.
09/19/2018 11:36 AMPosted by Charlone
I imagine he's killing Yogg as well, since he said "all bosses."

I think they only drop now for classes who can actually make the hammer. So if you're farming with your hunter, you won't see any fragments. I haven't seen any on my hunter in a very long time and I'm in there every single week.
Yes I am killing all of the bosses and running it on my hunter. I would assume you’re right that they changed it so that only classes that can use the hammer can receive fragments. Just frustrating since I was at 27/30.
I just got one on off of Ignis on my priest alt.
I run Ulduar 3 times a week for Mimiron's Head and I hope I am not wasting my time. Can someone who does receive a fragment or mount drop link a screenshot with the date to confirm? Thx!
09/22/2018 04:39 PMPosted by Teilein
Yes I am killing all of the bosses and running it on my hunter. I would assume you’re right that they changed it so that only classes that can use the hammer can receive fragments. Just frustrating since I was at 27/30.

It's years overdue that they just remove the class requirement. They did it for Thunderfury back in the day.