Worgen need upright option like orcs.

General Discussion
Assuming the worgen model update is still in the works lol! It needs to include a standing upright option. Why is Blizzard obsessed with hunchbacks, you ask? Well family, I have no fking clue but it looks retarded and male worgen walk like a monkey and you can't see their helms cuz their mane.

Add some mane options so you can better see gear.

I think female is mostly fine, except for that hilariously bad face which only needs to be reverted to the beta (alpha?) faces they originally had, and update pixels.

While you're at it, give worgen a racial that isn't a complete joke? Buff the sprint to break snare/root. At least make this race semi-useful in pvp.
I agree on both counts. Upright stature option needs to happen and Dark Flight needs to be souped up a bit. Being immune to snares/roots for the duration would be a nice buff.
I'm all for a SLIGHTLY more upright worgen, halfway between where they are now and that "stick up the a**" posture they gave upright orcs.
09/19/2018 05:51 AMPosted by Fahrenheit
I agree on both counts. Upright stature option needs to happen and Dark Flight needs to be souped up a bit. Being immune to snares/roots for the duration would be a nice buff.

That would be OP for its whole duration but maybe a few seconds similar to the outlaw pvp trait.
Honestly I'd be happy if Worgens just got an updated model similar to Greymane's model so that they can be extra fluffy.
Im gonna go with a no, and rather have blizzard just update the model over all. This is literally the first time i have ever seen a single soul mention upright worgen, hell i even play on an RP server, filled with people that get nit picky over this kinda stuff and in my 4 years on the RP server not one has said, "We should have upright worgen."
Doesn't seem like an unreasonable series of requests. Wouldn't mind some male Worgen faces and ears more like their alpha model. The manes on those models made them look like lions, but the rest of them actually looked like wolves. The current faces and ears make them look like rats.

Darkflight might need a duration reduction if it were to break stuns/snares and maintain immunity to them.

My guess is we'll see Worgen model updates when Blizzard prepares to add a Worgen-based Allied Race to the Alliance. Probably Saberon. Maybe Saurok. Both lack a female model, unfortunately, but they do seem like good options. Saberon might be more palatable, since the Horde got a race from AU Draenor. That and we've seen them able to be civilized through Leorajh. It'd also be a good chance to tell the other side of the story in AU Draenor.
Worgen aren't Horde, so that won't happen.
09/19/2018 06:06 AMPosted by Thalerion
I'm all for a SLIGHTLY more upright worgen, halfway between where they are now and that "stick up the a**" posture they gave upright orcs.

Upright orcs look way better than that.
At least he didn't ask for an erect worgen.
Yeah we have been waiting years for worgen updates so....

Let's wait some more!
09/19/2018 06:26 AMPosted by Hadhit
Yeah we have been waiting years for worgen updates so....

Let's wait some more!

Seems like a lot of updates to older races are happening as a result of work on newer races. Orcs got an upright option at the same time the Mag'har were in development, for example. I wouldn't be surprised if the Devs worked on Mag'har as upright, and then created a way to switch models between upright and hunched for both sets of Orcs. Void Elves were added and Blood Elves received new faces to include Golden Eye Options.

Working to update the Worgen models would go hand in hand with creating an Allied Race based off of the Worgen. Here's hoping for an upright model that includes some less horrible animations. The lumbering run is terrible, and the male casting animations are atrocious.
09/19/2018 06:30 AMPosted by Alurna
Working to update the Worgen models would go hand in hand with creating an Allied Race based off of the Worgen.

Aren't Sethrak based off the female Worgen skeleton? Obviously, doesn't mean anything, but I certainly wouldn't be upset if Sethrak found their way into the player race lineup, doubly so if it were Alliance, triply so if somehow they could be 'dinormancer' style Druids like Zandalari, but with less tusks on forms and more snakey visages.

Unlikely. But, one can hope.
Give worgen tails. All I want.
09/19/2018 06:18 AMPosted by Darkestalker
At least he didn't ask for an erect worgen.

Try Moongaurd?
I prefer the hunched look, gives them more of a scary creepy look which fits the race. Worgen weren't meant to win a beauty contest
So does undead, but worgen's neck protuding at a 90 angle from their shoulders has always ruined helms for them.
09/19/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Dalriaden
So does undead, but worgen's neck protuding at a 90 angle from their shoulders has always ruined helms for them.

I think any race that's head is cantilevered out horizontal to the ground and not upright over the neck has issue with helms. Though some (not many), like the transmog I'm wearing I think work well for that head/neck style.
09/19/2018 07:23 AMPosted by Virden
Give worgen tails. All I want.

Worgens dont have tails?! Never noticed, That seems wrong not to have a tail
yeah no way, too furry