Pitiful Dreadwake

General Discussion
I pity all the gullible fools, buying the dreadwake, an obvious attempt to stem the bleeding and contract poor souls into 6 more months of Azerite poo. 6 months to soften the blow when 8.1 does not deliver and the foundational systems of BFA still smell of wet fart.
This clearly should have been an alliance rep mount at the least instead of another redskinned horse.
Alliance have a bee mount coming.

I just bought the game time and now have an aweseome FREE mount, tyvm!!!
If it was a 2-seat or water walking then sure but it's a desperate plea to make people stay subbed so no thanks. I have the blizzcon 2017 mount and it beats this one by a long shot.
09/19/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Starlagosa

"bought" and "free" usually don't mix
I had no plans to quit in the foreseeable future and they let me use gold.

Stay salty friend.
Once again, the things people complain about on GD. Pathetic.

Free doesn’t mean what you think it does. You’ve lost the opportunity cost of use if 6 months of sub money on a game with competent development and not build on a foundation of feces.

You have also decreased the incentive for blizz to correct any major problems with bfa because they know they got you on the hook when they showed you a piece of candy
I run a nice pirate-themed guild, I have always wanted a pirate-themed mount, and I wasn't planning to quit any time in the immediate future (despite BFA's [glaring] issues).

It was the only logical thing to do.
09/19/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Ornsteìn

"bought" and "free" usually don't mix

I would have bought the time anyway. Of course the mount is FREE.
09/19/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Rrohg

Free doesn’t mean what you think it does. You’ve lost the opportunity cost of use if 6 months of sub money on a game with competent development and not build on a foundation of feces.

You have also decreased the incentive for blizz to correct any major problems with bfa because they know they got you on the hook when they showed you a piece of candy

I don't care about your personal crusade of teaching Blizzard a lesson because they're not doing what you want.
09/19/2018 11:51 AMPosted by Rrohg
I pity all the gullible fools, buying the dreadwake, an obvious attempt to stem the bleeding and contract poor souls into 6 more months of Azerite poo. 6 months to soften the blow when 8.1 does not deliver and the foundational systems of BFA still smell of wet fart.
This clearly should have been an alliance rep mount at the least instead of another redskinned horse.

If someone is going to shell out nearly a hundred dollars for a mount, you can pretty much make the assumption that they intended on staying and playing for awhile anyway. It's a brilliant marketing strategy by Blizzard.

The fact that it triggered you into making a thread just gives people like me more entertainment.

Thank you for your support.
This smells of desperation so bad and the raging fanboys would buy feces if it was listed on the store.
Meh. I got it cause I'm already on a 6 months sub. This is like, more of a surprise bonus out of nowhere for something I already paid for.
09/19/2018 12:05 PMPosted by Glaivedancer
09/19/2018 11:51 AMPosted by Rrohg

If someone is going to shell out nearly a hundred dollars for a mount, you can pretty much make the assumption that they intended on staying and playing for awhile anyway. It's a brilliant marketing strategy by Blizzard.

The fact that it triggered you into making a thread just gives people like me more entertainment.

Thank you for your support.

100 bucks is nothing. You are clearly underestimating how stupid and gullible the general populace is. Hold up a shiny bauble and they will forget that 5 min ago you took a massive, steaming dump on their doorstep
I'll only buy it if they put water walking on it. Once they do that then they can have me hooked for 6 more months.