100 exalted reputations not possible?

Achievements
I am currently sitting at 95 / 100 exalted reputations. The following are the reputations I do not have at exalted.

Ravenholdt
Shen'dralar (No longer available)
Syndicate (Stops at Neutral)
Zandalar Tribe (No longer available)
Silverwing Sentinels
Stormpike Guard
The League of Arathor
Bloodsail Buccaneers (Exalted currently not possible by mortals)

Out of these reputations, it looks like I can only increase 4 of them to exalted which would bring my count to 99. Is this correct? Am I currently not able to reach 100 exalted reputations? Are there any I may be missing?
I have Ravenholdt, Silverwing Sentinels, Stormpike Guard, League of Arathor, and Bloodsail Buccaneers at Exalted and I have 101 exalted reputations. Have you earned exalted with Talon's Vengeance?
Silverwing Sentinels
Stormpike Guard
The League of Arathor

Are those the three you need for Justicar? I am more familiar with Horde side.

If you have your centaur reps exalted the other you could look to raise is the hidden rep in legion, Talon's Vengeance. I only found out about it recently on here.

https://www.wowhead.com/faction=2018/talons-vengeance

I haven't gotten Bloodsail to exalted myself but some have assured me with a group it is possible although then you also have to grind up your steamwheedle reps again.
Wow, didn't know about Talon's Vengeance. Is this realistically doable now that legion is over?
09/19/2018 09:26 PMPosted by Frobozz
Wow, didn't know about Talon's Vengeance. Is this realistically doable now that legion is over?

If you know a few people who are willing to go out and die for you (only every 10mins though, it has a cd), you can still realistically get it, especially since you only need honored for the BG item. Otherwise, no it is not. No one does the pvp WQs anymore since they nerfed the honor you get from them.
09/20/2018 08:28 AMPosted by Pellegri

If you know a few people who are willing to go out and die for you (only every 10mins though, it has a cd), you can still realistically get it, especially since you only need honored for the BG item. Otherwise, no it is not. No one does the pvp WQs anymore since they nerfed the honor you get from them.

yeah once i get done with the long pet chain stuff (I am halfway through it) I asked my wife if she would be willing to go die for me a bunch on her alts, lol

...I think she said yes
09/20/2018 09:00 AMPosted by Solanaria

yeah once i get done with the long pet chain stuff (I am halfway through it) I asked my wife if she would be willing to go die for me a bunch on her alts, lol

...I think she said yes

prepare to be mad when you realize the 10 minute timer only ticks down when a character is online, so having someone die on their alts still takes like 30 hours
09/20/2018 09:05 PMPosted by Aluuni
09/20/2018 09:00 AMPosted by Solanaria

...I think she said yes

prepare to be mad when you realize the 10 minute timer only ticks down when a character is online, so having someone die on their alts still takes like 30 hours

:(
I have it
I was 96/100 before BFA even hit, and that was without Talons vengeance, which would have made me 97/100, if i'd worked on it harder.
I've got 103 reps at exalted now. Nothing left to do LOL
how do you gain exalted with bloodsail again? which mobs do I need to kill...?
Booty Bay Bruisers are killed for Bloodsail Reputation - you may need to go to war with the Goblin Factions to attack them. Go to your character info - reputations tab - right click on each of the goblin factions and select go to war.
thanks
I'm scared to try it heh
I don't want to lose exalted with those goblin factions either
I went from Revered to Hated with the Goblins when i went from Hated to Exalted with the Buccaneers. It took 4 hours in a group. Then 10 hours to go back to Exalted with the Goblins in a group.
Reputations are supposed to count across your account now, right? Or will that be in a future patch?

What about reputations that were neutral? Oracles / Frenzyheart? Skyers / Aldor?

For example, Tovi is exalted with the Oracles and my main is exalted with Frenzy. Tovi is also exalted with the Scryers and one of my alts is exalted with Aldor.

Is that 4 reps?
Coming in 8.1, Tovi. Soon (TM)
10/02/2018 03:32 PMPosted by Neall
Coming in 8.1, Tovi. Soon (TM)

That's cool and thanks :)

But I'm still curious about those four reps. Guess we'll find out!
No - one or the other - not both for Scryer and Aldor / Frenzyheart and Oracles.

Talons Vengeance at this point would take some help from someone letting you slaughter their alts. The main problem is that the 10 minute Hunted debuff persist through log out so you must be in game for 10 minutes for the debuff to drop. With that being said, I just finished this because I have an insane number of alts across 3 accounts so I was able to suffer through killing my own toons and even that took forever. You may look in group finder or some of the websites/discord where people go after these achievements and see if there is a group available. With that being said, my warlock is sitting at 94 reps but I need to finish the new BFA reps as he is an alt now so I did not rush to finish them on him yet. Either way I will have it soon and I do not have Silverwing either so I am gradually finishing with AB as well.