100 exalted reputations not possible?

Achievements
10/02/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Tovi
Reputations are supposed to count across your account now, right? Or will that be in a future patch?

What about reputations that were neutral? Oracles / Frenzyheart? Skyers / Aldor?

For example, Tovi is exalted with the Oracles and my main is exalted with Frenzy. Tovi is also exalted with the Scryers and one of my alts is exalted with Aldor.

Is that 4 reps?

According to a previous post (years ago) those reps are linked to each other so they only count as one for the two possible. It will be interesting to see how they work out in the long run but I would not count on them being four different reps but 2 different with 2 posibilities for each.
I don't have the post handy but I remember seeing them say that opposed rep sets like aldor/scryer and oracle/frenzy would be considered as singular reps.
https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=12866/100-exalted-reputations#comments

According to this listing the aldor/scryer and Frenzy/Oracle are mutually exclusive. But we will see since the patch is coming. I am going to try to copy toons that have the opposing reps onto the PTR later and will see what happens.
As of right now on the PTR the shared reputation total does not appear to be implemented as I tested on a few characters that have different reputations maxed and my warlock still showed the 94 that he does on live.
10/04/2018 01:07 PMPosted by Xleaf
As of right now on the PTR the shared reputation total does not appear to be implemented as I tested on a few characters that have different reputations maxed and my warlock still showed the 94 that he does on live.

Thank you for checking. Please update us again if you see the counts finally working. <3
aldor/scryer frenzyheart/oracles are mutually exclusive yes, but the 4 goblin cities and the bloodsail shouldnt be since you can exalt all 5 on a single character, if you do it via grinding mobs instead of turning in cloth and doing quests as quests for the goblin cities will lower rep for bloodsail. Doing the goblin cities on 1 toon and bloodsail on another would cut down a bit of the grind time though.

Dont forget the two centaur clans in desolace can actually be exalted too now.
https://www.wowhead.com/news=285727/gelkis-magram-clan-centaur-reputation-changes-exalted-now-achievable.

i'm and 96 now, I should get Tortollan tonight after work (97), leaving me with Warsong Outriders (98) The defilers (99), Talon's vengeance (100), and with waiting till 8.1 my warlock has Ravenholdt exalted because I just finished the insane in the membrane achievement (101), and i do have the option of grinding Bloodsail to exalted on another toon (102) or I could regrind it.
10/04/2018 01:07 PMPosted by Xleaf

Did you copy all of your characters to the PTR? For the Beta, I had to copy all my characters over to see the account wide updates.
the bloodsails is entirely possible since ive been using the Insane title for a long time …..wait ….does that mean im not a mortal? hold on I need to go test something real quick...…..ok ill finish this post for my cousin, its entirely possible and he found out the hard way he is a mortal...….
09/19/2018 07:50 PMPosted by Frobozz
I am currently sitting at 95 / 100 exalted reputations. The following are the reputations I do not have at exalted.

Ravenholdt
Shen'dralar (No longer available)
Syndicate (Stops at Neutral)
Zandalar Tribe (No longer available)
Silverwing Sentinels
Stormpike Guard
The League of Arathor
Bloodsail Buccaneers (Exalted currently not possible by mortals)

Out of these reputations, it looks like I can only increase 4 of them to exalted which would bring my count to 99. Is this correct? Am I currently not able to reach 100 exalted reputations? Are there any I may be missing?

Actully you can earn Exalted with the Bloodsail Buccaneers it just requires alot of grinding Booty Bay NPCs. Syndicate can not go past Neutral (currently but we never now Blizz could decide one day to let us earn Exalted with them some day).
We did discuss Bloodsail Buccaneers earlier in the thread.