2/8M Prot Paladin LF hardcore guild

Guild Recruitment
2/8M (Zek to 10%).

370 ilvl Prot paladin
Monk alt,DH alt, Bear alt.

Prot paladin armory
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/Gianthammer

Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/gianthammer

I can raid any night after 9:30 est. Faction does not matter. Looking to raid in the top 100. To contact me just post down below and I will add you back asap!
We have a full time tank position.

Guild Name: Grandpa Reflexes
Realm: Aerie Peak (PvE)
Contacts: Revolt and Sore
Battle-Tag: Revolt#1620 and Sore#1869
Current Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir

<Grandpa Reflexes> is a very experienced and successful raiding guild consisting of players who no longer wish to commit to standard raid schedules. Formerly hardcore raiders of Fierce, we are now returning to enjoy the game on a less demanding schedule. Although we plan to only raid 8 hours, we still plan to down mythic content in a reasonable time frame. We're looking for like minded, experienced players to round out the roster.

Notable Achievements (10 Man):
  • US 2nd/World 13th Heroic Will of the Emperor
  • US 2nd/World 18th Heroic Elegon
  • US 3rd/World 19th Heroic Four Kings
  • World 1st Heroic Stone Guard
  • World 2nd Heroic Feng the Accursed
  • US 5th Heroic Garajal the Spiritbinder
  • US 5th Heroic Madness of Deathwing
  • US 10th Heroic Spine of Deathwing

• You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin.com
    You can verify our most recent stint in Mythic Raiding during WoD here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Fierce/rating.tier17

Raid Times
    Saturday and Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST

Application
    If you're interested in our guild, please apply here:

https://goo.gl/forms/fuImN1FaHoPArpj92
    Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
    Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
    * 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
    - Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
    - Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
    - With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
    ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
    Still searching!
    Bump
    Bump
    Still looking
    Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance

About Us:
    We are a group of mythic end game players who have played with each other off and on since MoP, most of us are cutting edge players. During Legion we went our own ways and decided for BFA we would form back up to make a guild to be reckoned with. Our goals for BFA are simple, obtaining Cutting Edge while pushing to be one of the top server guilds, while maintaining the atmosphere that is more relaxing than hardcore. Once raiding for the tier is over we will be offering carries to help fund us for the next tier. I expect my raiders to be of the same mindset as I am in this. Outside of raid we will be pushing keys,war-fronts,and offering carries of these also.

What I Expect From Raiders:
    I expect the same from my raiders as I do myself. Show up on time before raid and be prepared. By this I mean have a good understanding of the fights. This means watch videos or strats posted in discord and/or guild website. If you have questions ask ahead of time. Have your character(s) fully gemmed and enchanted. Have food/flask/pots/runes to last you throughout the raid night. Have close to 100% raid attendance, if you cant make a night post at least a day ahead of time in proper forum or discord channel. On attitude aspect, I would expect people to have a mature attitude towards each other and the guild. This means toxic players will not be tolerated. We are here to help each other become better players and as a single unit.

Raid Days/ Times:
    Raid days will be T/W/Th with the exception for the first two weeks of each teir where 1 day will be added.This is to ensure we get full clears for both norm and heroic.
    Time: 830-1130pm cst (server time)

Character(s) Requirements:
    Your main should be 345-350ilvl for heroic and 365+ for mythic 20+ap for heroic and 25+ap for mythic. Fully gemmed,enchanted with proper stat priorties.

Loot:
    With the changes on Blizzards end where loot will only be personal, depending on how this goes, it will be traded and handled via loot council. If this is the case we will require all raiders including myself to make a spreadsheet with their BiS and location of items to be able to better handle fairness.

Uldir Prog:
    8/8N
    8/8H
    1/8M

ADDON REQUIRED:
    RC-Lootcouncil, Angry Assignments,Exsorus Raid Tools, WeakAuras2, Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs

Recruitment Needs:
    Tanks: DK
    Melee DPS : closed
    Ranged DPS: Hunter(Bm), Spriest,Boomy
    Heals: 1 flex heals

Contact Info:
    Btag- Xcirus#1428 (cerinety, Gm)
    Disc ID- Cerinity#1162
    Bump