367 Frost Mage (H) 1/8M 6/8H LF Mythic Raid

Guild Recruitment
1. What time am I available?
Tuesday / Wednesday 6 PM to 2 AM CST
Saturday / Sunday 8 PM to 12 AM CST

2. Server preference?
I would prefer to avoid Low to Medium pop servers.

3. Faction preference?
Horde only please <3

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual?
Hardcore / Semi-Hardcore

5. Current progression/experience?
Currently 6/8 Heroic 1/8 Mythic

6. Specs?
Frost is my Main spec with Arcane as off spec.

7. Recent logs (if available)?
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/22502666

8. Contact info?
Battle.net - Minicake#1283
Discord - Minicake#5201

9. Anything else?
I would like a guild that provides feasts if possible, I can manage to have my own flasks and pots, but I would like a guild that provides feasts. Also I would like to avoid a group of angry people if possible. xD
<Alpha AF> is currently recruiting for BFA. We are a Former US-100 guild from a low pop server and have all played together since Cataclysm. With the upcoming changes to raiding, we have decided to cut back our hours of raiding.

Our Focus at launch will be to make sure everyone has 1-2 geared and available characters(for their respected roles) for raids, Mythic + pushing, and Mythic + selling.

Our planned Raid schedule is currently 8 hours a week, raiding Tuesday and Wednesday at 5PM(PST)/8PM(EST) until 9PM(PST)/12AM(EST).

Also, most of us have several toons ranging from 3000 to 5000 raider.io scores and we've sold over 1000 M+15s or higher.

Summary:
⦁ Former US-100
⦁ Faction: Horde
⦁ Server: Thrall
⦁ 8/8H 1/8M
⦁ Raids Tues/Wed 8pm-12am EST
⦁ Focussed on Mythic +, Raiding, and PvP

Recruiting:
Current Roster is incredibly flexible but we seeking players to fill a few spots in our core team. All tank spots are currently filled.
⦁ Mage
⦁ Monk (WW/MW)
⦁ Warrior (DPS)
⦁ Priest (Shadow)

We also welcome any class/spec not listed if you are active and at a respectable skill level.

Requirements:
Some kind of proof via warcraftlogs/raider.io/achievements that you are experienced with high end gameplay and capable as a player.

If interested contact me in game via Bnet iamawesome#1439, Discord: Awe#6997 or come by the stream and chat www.twitch.tv/awetosis
[US][H][Thunderhorn] <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to be top guild on server in BFA on Thunderhorn.

Progression raid days
Tuesday & Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server (CT)
9PM-11:30PM EST
Optional raid days
Friday & Saturday - 8PM-10:30PM Server (CT)
9PM-11:30PM EST
We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, we understand that real life happens but are also looking to progress rapidly.
Loot!

For loot distribution we take into account tenure, performance, and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are primarily recruiting all dps classes and in search of a H Pally or Holy/Disc Priest.

Please message myself (Abbadon#11928) or our GM (Goldfish#1198) on battle.net or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hey Mini, we are looking for a frost mage for Zekvoz prog moving forward. Let me know if the times work out for you. I'd love to talk!

Lethargic is looking for friendly committed players who want to progress efficiently and achieve Cutting Edge each tier in a timely manner. We are interested in prepared players who excel in their role and put the time in to improve gameplay.

Server: Area 52
Faction: Horde
Raid Days/Times: Tues/Wed/Sun @ 9-12 EST
Cleared: ABT: 11/11M, Uldir: 2/8M

Recruitment
Contacts: Harshif#1253, Grackyus#1409, AnnaFinch#1457, jollegreen#1841 (Healing Officer)
Wowprogress: (Old guild name) https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Cloud+IX
Needs:
Healers: Hpal > Priest > MW > Rsham
RDPS: Hunter, Boomy, Mage
Fusion is formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our remainings slots for mythic progress, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? Our players progress varies at the moment, with most players being 7/8H, some being into Mythic already and the other majority already with AOTC. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them. Our melee roster is looking denser than our ranged, so that will be taken in to consideration.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fendrith) or Televized#1585 (Bruncewayne). Or apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdVRz7nBXl
hey, we are recruiting a mage for a core spot we are currently 2/8M and our raid times fit perfectly for you and we provide feasts and 1 cauldron on progression nights ;)

<Sublime> is a semi-hardcore progression guild since vanilla with members that have a similar goal to progress as efficiently as possible in a 6 hour/2 day raid period.

<Raid Times>
Wednesday 7 to 10 PST for Mythic progression
Sunday 7 to 10 PST for Mythic progression
Optional Heroic/Normal clear on Tuesday

<Requirements>
We expect trial members to have close to perfect attendance for their trial period up to 2-3 weeks. We expect you to be fully prepared and on time for raid, meaning Food/Flasks/Consumables and general knowledge of the boss fights. As of now we expect at least iLvl 360 and 21 AP in their neck piece. We are a guild of adults and understand if life gets in the way, but we require communication to excuse an absence so we have a discord channel to post if you will be late or absent. We like to maintain a fun/family enviroment, to achieve success in raiding and enjoy the people we raid with. The current classes above are our main needs, but we will consider anyone with the proper skill-set to come be a part of our team.

<Questions>
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact either Pitastabby (pitapanda#1881) or Exi (Nerdcole#1846)
<Constructive Criticism> 8/8H 2/8M on Area 52 is a late night raiding guild with one goal in mind, Cutting Edge; we are looking for a handful of DPS to bolster our roster.

Raid times:
Tuesday, 12am - 3am (est); 9pm - 12am (pst)
Wednesday, 12am - 3am (est); 9pm - 12am (pst)
Thursday, 12am - 3am (est); 9pm - 12am (pst)

Currently seeking:
DPS:
Monk, All Ranged DPS
Healers:
Resto Druid

Talented players of a class not listed above will still be considered.
Any DPS w/ healing or tank OS is strongly preferred.

Battle Tags:
Austin0nfire#1376
Fancysquirrl#1885
Noctem#1720