Sylvanas must be brought to Justice!.

General Discussion
The sooner we Kill That evil monster Sylvanas the better. I use to like playing the horde until she went all genoicide on the night elfs destroying their captial and slaughtered millions of innocents.....

How you can support such a heinous Immoral Monster who only loves to kill is beyond me... I believe Alliance must kill that monster soon so we can replace her with Saurfang or someone who is far better then that witch..

To all you fans of Sylvanas alot of you are no better (lore wise ) then the monster you serve and when Sylvanas dies either this expansion or next one you will get what you deserve and if I see you in bgs or world pvp I will put you all to the sword no mercy shall any of you receive..

Justice shall be had for the World tree and the millions of innocents you killed.. The hour of reckoning is fast approaching Sylvanas and all of you who support her.

For the Alliance!
09/22/2018 07:27 AMPosted by Lizzyon
The sooner we Kill That evil monster Sylvanas the better.
True

09/22/2018 07:27 AMPosted by Lizzyon
I believe Alliance must kill that monster soon so we can replace her with Saurfang or someone who is far better then that witch..
I doubt, highly, that they'll allow the alliance to get involved this time. The blue's seems like they are going in the direction of the Horde killing her off by themselves while the alliance dives deeper in Azshara and N'zoth stuff.
wtf stop it w teh slander n death threats or i will b calling my layer
Lots of fresh datamined clues that her days are numbered.

Couldn't be happier.

Sylvanas will burn.
Over my already undead body, all you sooo called Horde wannabes can go leave and join your frumpy tree hugging , gnome loving, puppy cuddling,I got great hair Alliance club! The SJW for the Alliance tree house at Billy's Mom's Basement is open for free hugs now get!
The last trial of a warchief didn't end so well...
I'm fine with Sylvanas.

That tree was an eyesore.
I would rather have her as my leader then a Boy
So dumb but inline with the dumb writing.

Ask yourself, how many sentient races has your toon been commanded to massacre? Do Murlocs and kobolds have any less a "right" to live than NELFs? Should Alliance members be brought to justice for their own genocides?

The Alliance has been written as a poorly lead and organized cluster-whoops, who has super powers that they can't seem to remember and bring to bear. A single character seems capable of annihilating entire cities but she can't put out some hastily lit fires.

It's hard to take any part of the story seriously because of the hack writing, Blizzard really needs to drug test people, starting with whoever OKs this crap.
I don’t want another Thrall. I don’t want another Vol’jin. I want a more inclusive Garrosh. I want a bringer of death like Sylvanas. The leaks showing that there is too much death in a war seems silly
Plot twist: Sylvanas escapes justice and uses the Bronze Dragonflight to return to an alternate version of Azeroth before Arthas claims the Helm of Domination. She takes it on her own, as well as Frostmourne.

A band of grizzled heroes needs to follow her and put her down before the new scourge threat wipes out all life on Azeroth. Welcome to WoW: Wrath of the Banshee Queen.
09/22/2018 08:02 AMPosted by Obsidian
Lots of fresh datamined clues that her days are numbered.

Couldn't be happier.

Sylvanas will burn.

Burn her slowly at the stake, so she’ll know how night elves felt when she attacked Teldrassil. And then burn her corpse to ashes so she won’t be able to re-resurrect.
Death to Sylvanas!
Victory for Sylvanas.
Gonna be laughing at you specifically when she’s pissing on Stormwind’s ashes.
Sylv did nothing wrong.
The sooner we kill Jaina the better. She is a traitor to azeroth who abandoned her own people when the Legion attacked.
It always a nightelf poster. its a burnt tree, get over it!
09/22/2018 08:20 AMPosted by Whitedevils
all you sooo called Horde wannabes

Wait, that's my line to all of you fake NuHordies!
09/22/2018 08:20 AMPosted by Whitedevils
Over my already undead body, all you sooo called Horde wannabes can go leave and join your frumpy tree hugging , gnome loving, puppy cuddling,I got great hair Alliance club! The SJW for the Alliance tree house at Billy's Mom's Basement is open for free hugs now get!

Did someone say great hair? I'm sure you had some other points to make, but I was too busy making kissy faces at my mirror...