Mythic + is the worst thing to come to WoW.

General Discussion
1 2 3 13 Next
Not only has it ruined end game in WoW and reinforces the idea of repeating boring content while running on a hamster wheel. It's only reinforced the idea into blizzard that titan forging and RNG works. End game in WoW consists of afk in city, queue mythic + or raid and for some people arena. There is literally no reason to ever do anything else in this game. No incentive to do a battleground, no incentive to world pvp, no incentive to do anything really.

Mythic + from my experience has bred an anti social league of legends level of toxicity that has never been present in WoW to the level it is now. Even as a rank 70 shammy on my server I still get spam declined and kicked out of easy !@# keys no doubt because blizzard refuses to buff this $%^- class. Most mythic + groups don't even know how to communicate their thoughts it's like playing with a bunch of illiterate angry kids.
I enjoy it.
It's not M+'s fault that you picked a broken class.
M+ is the best feature to ever be added in an expansion.
Your guild is 2/8 heroic.. why are you worried about m+ lmao
TIL: M+ is bad because people can decline you.
I actually enjoy Mythic + and for the last 5 years I’ve hated PVE content.
Mythic plus is great!

Love dungeon crawling with my friends.
and reinforces the idea of repeating boring content while running on a hamster wheel...
...it's like playing with a bunch of illiterate angry kids.

Name an expansion where content wasn't intended to be repeated over and over.

And demeaning everyone except you, thats the spirit!
I have to agree its unfun content that you are kind of forced into doing.
M+ is fantastic.
Mythic + is an overtuned mess.
Literally the best feature added, make your own key ffs and see the amount of people that apply.
09/24/2018 07:53 PMPosted by Bogwater
Mythic + from my experience has bred an anti social league of legends level of toxicity

Really? I play with friends, and we have a blast. Stop being anti-social and make some
M+ is great, however this week is garbage. I do love that blizzard is bringing 2 raids in this next content patch because I enjoy raiding much more then M+. I think M+ is great as long as it doesn't block the development of raids.
Mythic plus is the reason I started peeing in legion, I would mainly just pvp before
w-o-r-s-t? Thats a weird way to spell "best"
09/24/2018 07:53 PMPosted by Bogwater
Not only has it ruined end game in WoW and reinforces the idea of repeating boring content while running on a hamster wheel. It's only reinforced the idea into blizzard that titan forging and RNG works. End game in WoW consists of afk in city, queue mythic + or raid and for some people arena. There is literally no reason to ever do anything else in this game. No incentive to do a battleground, no incentive to world pvp, no incentive to do anything really.

Mythic + from my experience has bred an anti social league of legends level of toxicity that has never been present in WoW to the level it is now. Even as a rank 70 shammy on my server I still get spam declined and kicked out of easy !@# keys no doubt because blizzard refuses to buff this $%^- class. Most mythic + groups don't even know how to communicate their thoughts it's like playing with a bunch of illiterate angry kids.

Never had this happen to me at any point in Legion or so far in BFA.

Funny you compare it to LoL toxicity. Just as any other game, people who experience toxicity more frequently than others need to look at the common denominator.
Yea, you pretty much just hit max level, select WQs/buy gear to 320, spam warfronts, get full 340s after a day or two, then all you do is arenas and/or mythic+ raid(s). Everything else is a waste of time in the context of progression. Do you really delve into Island Expeditions, Warfronts, professions, etc. at endgame? No--they are quick (1-2 days) means to the Mythic+ end.

Mythic+ has encouraged lazy game design and lack of innovation regarding the endgame systems for WoW. The Mythic+ system incentivizes poor planning regarding endgame content and progression. Everyone blazes through to endgame? The Mythic+ solution: just force everyone into spamming the most current content. A better solution: pace the content, string out the endgame, make all content significant again, let players choose their path(s).

I believe those of you who claim to enjoy Mythic+ aren't looking at the bigger picture. Yes, Mythic+ itself might be fun, but imagine what Blizzard would be forced to do, how creative they must get in context of the endgame systems, if slapping Mythic levels onto dungeons and raids was not an option.