Afking in warfronts

General Discussion
Already an issue, not even a week into them being in game. By the time i completed my quest on my third toon I realized at least 1/4th the group was just chilling at the base waiting for others to hand them their free gear.

Any plans on how to stop this from being a thing?
09/10/2018 02:17 PMPosted by Bullshîft
Already an issue, not even a week into them being in game. By the time i completed my quest on my third toon I realized at least 1/4th the group was just chilling at the base waiting for others to hand them their free gear.

It's cause you don't have fingers right? Just hooves, hard to count? 1/4 of the group. Didn't happen.
#Fakenews
#tarenshavenofingerstocount

At least you got warfronts brah.

I get to wait more before I get to see AFK ally
Horde World Problems.
That's what happens when you can't lose.
start kicking. was in a match about 2 hours ago that had us kick 2 players for being afk.
09/10/2018 02:20 PMPosted by Nobody

It's cause you don't have fingers right? Just hooves, hard to count? 1/4 of the group. Didn't happen.
#Fakenews
You can't lose a War Front. 100 percent of the players could AFK.
09/10/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Stellan

If this is really how it works I'm about to afk my way to maxed out enchanting on a couple characters.
I realized at least 1/4th the group was just chilling at the base waiting for others to hand them their free gear.

You know the mines go under the base?
09/10/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Stellan
<span class="truncated">...</span>

#Fakenews

If 100% go afk, the warfront will just run endlessly, or until they all idle out.

Trollbane isn't going to kill himself and give the Horde a victory, y'know.