that can make Enchanted Thorium Breastplate

Mok'Nathal and Silvermoon
Searching Blacksmith that can make Enchanted Thorium Breastplate

Hi,
As the Title says it, i search a Blacksmith that can still make those. I will start to gather the materials once i find someone.
Apparently I can make this. Post here if/when you want me to.
Hi! That is nice of you.

I will go and check the Materials and get them. Will update here when i have them, and send a mail to your Character Moby.
So i got the Mats, btw nice Armory Profile ... got everything you can't get anymore ;p good job back then in the good old times. You should do your Paladin more, they pretty fun nowadays too!
BTW the Characters name is Lithariel-Mok'nathal(not the Lithariel on Silvermoon).
09/13/2018 06:53 PMPosted by Paulaner
So i got the Mats, btw nice Armory Profile ... got everything you can't get anymore ;p good job back then in the good old times. You should do your Paladin more, they pretty fun nowadays too!

Thanks - I raided through Lich King until around 2010(?) and quit. Came back a few months ago for the nostalgia... I play maybe 3 or 4 times a month now. I actually leveled a new paladin, who is now higher than Moby so I guess moby is my alt now...

Anyway, I sent you an in-game mail. Best way to get my attention though is to post here since I'm in-game so rarely.
OK, i am going online right now.
So, i just send you the Materials, firstly they were not that expensive or time consuming to farm and also ... at some point i would need to hand them to you anyway.
This way it is just more convenient, as i not play that much on Silvermoon/Mok'nathal recently.

BTW can you make other BC recipes possibly? Like those
Fel Edged Battleaxe
Felsteel Longblade
Hammer of Righteous Might
It's not that important though, so don't be sad if you can't.

Maybe it is interesting to add each other to Bnet, maybe we can play sometimes, even just(Transmog)runs of old Raids/Dungeons. To swell in Nostalgica. Nowadays ... it is not always obvious, who is from the Old Garde that played/suffered through Vanilla and Burning Crusade.
I just mailed the breastplate back to you... and thanks for the gold, though it wasn't necessary.

Unfortunately I don't have the plans for the other items you mentioned so I can't help with that.
It's ok, don't worry, that Breastplate is more then enough ^^
If you have horde character on Mok'Nathal or Silvermoon that is high enough to equip Hammer of Righteous Might, I can make that for you.