Nerfs needed in PvP, period.

Demon Hunter
1 2 3 5 Next
See above. DH's are heads and shoulders above every other class. Level the playing field, it's absurd.
If you believe that then either

A: you do not que enough arena
B: you do not que at any respectable rating
C: you have no idea what a feral druid is
The post above me is 1,000,000% accurate
DHs are good, but not that good lol
Except dh is at like 3 percent representation lol.

Go here and look?

https://www.arenamate.net/?region=&realm=&rating=2000&ladder=3v3
Did someone get out played by a dh and get mad?
None of these NERF Demon Hunter threads actually propose how to fix the class, every post regardless who posts them is ERMAGURDWTFBBQ NURF PL0X.

Write something constructive and hold a discussion. What is overpowered exactly? Too much mobility, damage from a particular skill? Certain traits perhaps?
People are still feeding the forum trolls in this day and age?
report this monkey for trolling
09/12/2018 01:26 AMPosted by Foxfighter
If you believe that then either

A: you do not que enough arena
B: you do not que at any respectable rating
C: you have no idea what a feral druid is

100%
rofl, people crying over DH cause they got outplayed...

I'm not even at a high lvl of arena, so yeah DH are balanced, yet not OP.

deal with it.
09/12/2018 01:13 AMPosted by Zarthrustra
See above. DH's are heads and shoulders above every other class. Level the playing field, it's absurd.

Cute. You posted from your demon hunter to say this.
Nerf demon hunter. They can double jump which means they’re literally heads and shoulders above others. How dare they.
I wish I felt op. I feel like Im 70% of what I was in legion against other classes. I really dont have much utility to bring either. When my healer is dying I have very limited cc to save him. Not to mention if Im stunned without getting blur or darkness off in time, Im super squishy and as good as dead. Most of the time my healer cant heal me through it.
Thus spoke zarthustra
Havoc isnt even top 15 spec in 1800+ arena but some how nerf us lul
If DHs are OP, then I'm an even worse player than I thought.
agreed, slight nerfs though
DHs are mongoloids. Very easy for them to do damage without much thought or risk reward in play. They're a handful for lower rated teams because they do damage so easily, but higher skilled players know how to deal with them. Like all classes they will hit a wall in rated PvP, later than most I would add but they do get equalized eventually.
09/15/2018 11:43 AMPosted by Vísh
DHs are mongoloids. Very easy for them to do damage without much thought or risk reward in play. They're a handful for lower rated teams because they do damage so easily, but higher skilled players know how to deal with them. Like all classes they will hit a wall in rated PvP, later than most I would add but they do get equalized eventually.

coming from a rogue i have to laugh buddy

sorry u cant beat a dh with ur 5 stuns, blinds, vanishes and cloaks