Nerfs needed in PvP, period.

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
i legit feel sorry for u dude.

ur a rogue .

and right now rogue is the most OP class in wow history.

literally rogues r out there winning 2200+ games in 90 seconds because they can CC the entire enemy team the whole duration of the game.

if u rly suck at rogue go watch some pshero videos.
We aren’t that good. No we don’t need a nerf. We don’t even have a !@#$ing heal or any legitimate mitigation. What are you talking about ?
09/15/2018 12:34 PMPosted by Rayu

ur a rogue .

literally rogues r out there winning 2200+ games in 90 seconds because they can CC the entire enemy team the whole duration of the game.

Didn't a rogue comp (gosu) just lose to a DH comp in the arena tournament? Didn't method orange also run double DH against the rogue comp? Someone should have told them to run double rogue instead

ur a rogue .

You're funny.
09/16/2018 11:53 PMPosted by Recklaw

ur a rogue .

Didn't a rogue comp (gosu) just lose to a DH comp in the arena tournament? Didn't method orange also run double DH against the rogue comp? Someone should have told them to run double rogue instead

I really hate people who talk about tournaments like it equals individual class strength especially this garbage piece of crap tournament

First off guaranteed cdew’s team would not have done that well without the mythrax trinket constantly saving them from Gosu’s burst setup. Dh is one of the best classes in dampening and with each fame automatically going to 50% damp no crap the DH team has a good chance of winning

Also their double DH barely won and they decided not to do it again because they were so close to losing and knew that Gosus would win on any other map.........

Maybe understand the game more before you make a post like that
09/17/2018 05:03 AMPosted by Foxfighter
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I really hate people who talk about tournaments like it equals individual class strength especially this garbage piece of crap tournament

First off guaranteed cdew’s team would not have done that well without the mythrax trinket constantly saving them from Gosu’s burst setup. Dh is one of the best classes in dampening and with each fame automatically going to 50% damp no crap the DH team has a good chance of winning

Also their double DH barely won and they decided not to do it again because they were so close to losing and knew that Gosus would win on any other map.........

I'm almost certain you know that my comment was sarcastic in addressing the hyperbolic comment about rogues being the most broken class in wow history, but yes i will validate your extensive knowledge here, god

I'm almost certain you know that my comment was sarcastic in addressing the hyperbolic comment about rogues being the most broken class in wow history, but yes i will validate your extensive knowledge here, god

Nah do not think so

You clearly were trying to downplay how powerful rogue is and over embellish how strong DH is because you saw double DH in a tournament

You were attempting to call DH the most broken class in wow which is by far is not at all. Just because you watched a horrible tournament with overpowered trinkets and hybrids does not mean crap
09/15/2018 11:43 AMPosted by Vísh
DHs are mongoloids. Very easy for them to do damage without much thought or risk reward in play. They're a handful for lower rated teams because they do damage so easily, but higher skilled players know how to deal with them. Like all classes they will hit a wall in rated PvP, later than most I would add but they do get equalized eventually.

This is rich coming from a rogue.
The people who say dh need pvp nerfs in dh forum usually don’t know much about dh

Nah do not think so

You clearly were trying to downplay how powerful rogue is and over embellish how strong DH is because you saw double DH in a tournament

Nah, was more like a "if rogues are so broken then why didnt we see teams of 3 rogues in the tournament" kind of sarcasm, there was no underplaying, he made a comment that rogues in their current state are in the most broken state they have been in the history of wow and can single handedly CC the entire team and kill the dps, so my comment was along that logic.

but then again you're you, so you're definitely right
09/17/2018 07:02 AMPosted by Recklaw

Nah do not think so

Nah, was more like a "if rogues are so broken then why didnt we see teams of 3 rogues in the tournament" kind of sarcasm, there was no underplaying, he made a comment that rogues in their current state are in the most broken state they have been in the history of wow and can single handedly CC the entire team and kill the dps, so my comment was along that logic.

Currently there are no less than 5 active threads about people saying DH is OP. (And believe me folks they're broken.)The butt hurt Demon Hunter players will undoubtedly show up and try to flame me with their desperate, empty insults.
lol all the butt hurt DHs. With all the threads I see in arenas forum, your time has come...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DH tears.
09/17/2018 07:02 AMPosted by Recklaw

Currently there are no less than 5 active threads about people saying DH is OP. (And believe me folks they're broken.)The butt hurt Demon Hunter players will undoubtedly show up and try to flame me with their desperate, empty insults.

Can you like stay on the arena forums? You have been crying about dh all week but you are a trash player and cannot even name one DH ability

You are the reason there should be a rating requirement to post on the forums. Even if/when they nerf dh you will still be total garbage

Go to sleep, go outside, go try to talk to a female, do something other than posting on my forums.

All of you bad players should not be allowed to post on the forums to prevent you all from constantly crying. First it is war and hunter, then rogue, now feral and dh but none of the you can even state what is overpowered because you are to stupid to do research or understand simple game mechanics

Can you like stay on the arena forums? You have been crying about dh all week but you are a trash player and cannot even name one DH ability

You are the reason there should be a rating requirement to post on the forums. Even if/when they nerf dh you will still be total garbage

Go to sleep, go outside, go try to talk to a female, do something other than posting on my forums.

All of you bad players should not be allowed to post on the forums to prevent you all from constantly crying. First it is war and hunter, then rogue, now feral and dh but none of the you can even state what is overpowered because you are to stupid to do research or understand simple game mechanics

""The butt hurt Demon Hunter players will undoubtedly show up and try to flame me with their desperate, empty insults."" Lol stop being so pathetically triggered. News flash - these are not your forums. Sad :(
You already responded holy crap

You are such a total loser. Still have not named a single DH spell lol

You can say “butt hurt DH” all you want but your pathetic week long tirade began after a DH said “nerf feral” and you started to cry. You are THAT pathetic

They will be nerfing feral and I hope they nerf DH too because I can sit back and laugh as you tank out of your pathetic combatant rank and I continue to do good because I am 1000x the player you are

These are my forums.
09/17/2018 08:12 AMPosted by Foxfighter

You can say “butt hurt DH” all you want but your pathetic week long tirade began after a DH said “nerf feral” and you started to cry. You are THAT pathetic

They will be nerfing feral and I hope they nerf DH too because I can sit back and laugh as you tank out of your pathetic combatant rank and I continue to do good because I am 1000x the player you are

These are my forums.

The fact that you think these forums are yours is pretty funny but also
pathetic and sad. It sounds you need to go outside and play some soccer or squat thrusts or whatever you told us you do. Or better yet get together with your "super model" girlfriend you told us all about. It's also pretty humorous that I was able to call your butt hurt response before it happened. Predictable and sad.
am I wrong or are the tournament DH's running a Demonic 131x231 build instead of Momentum?
09/17/2018 08:17 AMPosted by Arsona
09/17/2018 08:12 AMPosted by Foxfighter

These are my forums.

pathetic and sad. It sounds you need to go outside and play some soccer or squat thrusts or whatever you told us you do. Or better yet get together with your "super model" girlfriend you told us all about. It's also pretty humorous that I was able to call your butt hurt response before it happened. Predictable and sad.

I can have more intelligent conversations with my dog.

You actually just repeat what I say. I know you are a fan boy but I assure you that when you die I will not be affected at all
09/17/2018 08:17 AMPosted by Deviasi
am I wrong or are the tournament DH's running a Demonic 131x231 build instead of Momentum?

They were doing that to get to deep dampening. Demonic lasts longer than momentum but momentum kills

Also cdew was playing link talent meaning if they are fel rushing away constantly the link talent wont work. That is why mes got destroyed in 2 seconds that one game

Momentum is better overall
09/17/2018 09:02 AMPosted by Foxfighter

I can have more intelligent conversations with my dog.

You actually just repeat what I say. I know you are a fan boy but I assure you that when you die I will not be affected at all

What are you talking about when I die? Pretty sure death threats are against the code of conduct and there's no reason to be that upset... Tell us more about your hot girlfriend you broke up with and how you play soccer lol that might ease your rage.