Nerfs needed in PvP, period.

Demon Hunter

I can have more intelligent conversations with my dog.

You actually just repeat what I say. I know you are a fan boy but I assure you that when you die I will not be affected at all

What are you talking about when I die? Pretty sure death threats are against the code of conduct and there's no reason to be that upset... Tell us more about your hot girlfriend you broke up with and how you play soccer lol that might ease your rage.

No where in the post does he threaten you.
09/17/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Wickdstick

What are you talking about when I die? Pretty sure death threats are against the code of conduct and there's no reason to be that upset... Tell us more about your hot girlfriend you broke up with and how you play soccer lol that might ease your rage.

09/17/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Wickdstick

Gentlemen, relax. Don't flame war over a video game. It's all good. Life is beautiful.
Thank goodness you added period on to the title. That really cements it.
DH isn't overpeforming other than thier autistic damage and spastic mobility they dont have that much ultilies. Still my favorite spec got gutted and now everyone is running assassination on rogues. So why not make everything cruddy, because that is obviously the route Blizzard wants to take balancing.
Guy calm down. You can at least come together, and find some common ground as both classes farm warlocks for free HKs.
09/18/2018 10:42 AMPosted by Beerzebabe
Guy calm down. You can at least come together, and find some common ground as both classes farm warlocks for free HKs.

After Legion? Good. Destro/Hpal/X made me want to die.
09/18/2018 10:46 AMPosted by Eldrethana

I loved fighting. There were very few good ones and I just farmed it all day

But I bet you that is why lock is bad at the moment because of how dominant it was last xpac. Blizzard does that...keep a weaker class strong in the new xpac and vice versa

Would explain DH atm too. They are near T1 (only behind warrior and feral) but DH was the weakest overall class in Legion and had a 3% rep above 2.2 all xpac which is really sad when other classes are at 10% minimum
Elemental Shaman might need to be looked at for PvP.
09/18/2018 12:52 PMPosted by Greyhorn
Elemental Shaman might need to be looked at for PvP.
wrong forum bro
Can you please change the title of this to "Hey Blizzard I am bad, please help" to more accurately reflect what your post is about.
09/12/2018 01:26 AMPosted by Foxfighter
If you believe that then either

A: you do not que enough arena
B: you do not que at any respectable rating
C: you have no idea what a feral druid is

Going by Savix's new video. DH is the class people want nerfed the most. He got different NA and EU players. Most said DH needs nerfed.
09/18/2018 01:18 PMPosted by Dumpstermage

Going by Savix's new video. DH is the class people want nerfed the most. He got different NA and EU players. Most said DH needs nerfed.

I see a massive amount of people claiming DH damage output is too high in comparison to other classes.
Nerf the aoe, but buff the single target dmgs then.

Make chaos strike great again.
09/18/2018 10:46 AMPosted by Eldrethana

I hope Ion rams a nerf right up into your fel regions.
09/18/2018 01:23 PMPosted by Greyhorn

I see a massive amount of people claiming DH damage output is too high in comparison to other classes.

It wasn't really even the damage they complained about.

foxfighter has been arguing against dhs needing buffs for like months. if there is anyone to realistically think that dh's are balanced its this guy
You are all peasants before me. Ret is king.

Yup that video will probably increase chances of DH of getting a Nerf.