Demon Hunter
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
09/18/2018 07:26 PMPosted by Shewasntrdy
09/12/2018 01:26 AMPosted by Ricochèt
If you believe that then either

A: you do not que enough arena
B: you do not que at any respectable rating
C: you have no idea what a feral druid is

foxfighter has been arguing against dhs needing buffs for like months. if there is anyone to realistically think that dh's are balanced its this guy

Uh no I have not

I have argued against people who come up with stupid nerfs

I have spoken many times about how I would change the class

But nice try. That reply I made was me refuting his claim we are the best class in the game at the moment in which case no we are not.....
DH are the glass cannon class, people still dont realize it and they are mad. If blizz ever nerfs DH without giving them more survivability it would be a joke.
If DHs are so op why aren't they more represented in high rated pvp?
Funny cause they were running DH's in nearly every arena championship game...even double demon hunter comps which worked.
09/22/2018 11:42 AMPosted by Kazakazz
Funny cause they were running DH's in nearly every arena championship game...even double demon hunter comps which worked.

funny, OP monk talking.
09/12/2018 04:21 AMPosted by Imprison
Except dh is at like 3 percent representation lol.

Go here and look?

https://www.arenamate.net/?region=&realm=&rating=2000&ladder=3v3

I agree DH isnt too overpowered.... But saying DH as a class is 3% is not a great way of representing how good they are... They have one spec that is viable for pvp. When you compare it to say the druid class druids have feral,balance and resto that are viable. So instead you should say DH vengence is 15th on the most represented spec in 3s. Dh will always be low in the Class % representative because they only have 1 non tanking spec.
DH do a ton of damage, but at least they're not rogues that do just as much with an auto attack snare and more / better CC
09/21/2018 03:47 PMPosted by Iconx
DH are the glass cannon class, people still dont realize it and they are mad. If blizz ever nerfs DH without giving them more survivability it would be a joke.

Dh's have the best defensives in the game right now lol what are you talking about. dodge/damage reduc, leech, 100% anti melee, dot/snare removal, immune +100% movement speed, 2 kiting abilities, incap, 2 stuns, 70% aoe damage absorption... The reason why we are strong isn't the damage. Our kit is just some rainman $^*%. I have 3 focus interrupts on separate drs 2 of which are at 20 yard range. Thank you blizzard.
09/23/2018 11:35 AMPosted by Shewasntrdy
09/21/2018 03:47 PMPosted by Iconx
Dh's have the best defensives in the game right now lol what are you talking about. dodge/damage reduc, leech, 100% anti melee, dot/snare removal, immune +100% movement speed, 2 kiting abilities, incap, 2 stuns, 70% aoe damage absorption... The reason why we are strong isn't the damage. Our kit is just some rainman $^*%. I have 3 focus interrupts on separate drs 2 of which are at 20 yard range. Thank you blizzard.

I didn’t know you could take every single talent in our dps tree.

You plebs that come in laundry listing every single ability a class has to try and make a point. You can do the same with every class. Let me know how you haxors the game to let you take every talent we have, I’d love to run a god spec like that. /sarc
09/12/2018 04:21 AMPosted by Imprison
Except dh is at like 3 percent representation lol.

Go here and look?

https://www.arenamate.net/?region=&realm=&rating=2000&ladder=3v3

Like that ever stopped blizzard.

Seriously.

BM rep was 0%.

Guess what happened.

(I do not want DH nerfed for the record.)
Lol plenty of defense in 1v1 but if you have multiple targets on you then you'll melt like butter in a microwave. I can get on my lock and handle more damage. Then again my dh is only 116 as I'm still leveling. So far it's more of a glass cannon than mage.
09/12/2018 06:46 AMPosted by Guridan
None of these NERF Demon Hunter threads actually propose how to fix the class, every post regardless who posts them is ERMAGURDWTFBBQ NURF PL0X.

Write something constructive and hold a discussion. What is overpowered exactly? Too much mobility, damage from a particular skill? Certain traits perhaps?

It's outrage culture.

I hit a paly in 2s with imprison to cut off a flash of light cast while my interrupt was down and after the match he starts screaming at me in private messages that he's reporting me for using a kickbot and that he hopes i have another $60 to buy a new account and have fun leveling.

I play with no add ons at all and an average ping of 32 ms (west coast, fiber). I saw his cast bar and hit my bind on my mouse. Simple as that.

Nobody likes to admit that they could have played better or were in a bad position.
As a DH who has played over 400 games in 3s I feel that our damage is a little too high as we have insane cleave, but we don't really have that burst damage to really finish anyone off. All we bring to the table is some CC, some team defensive and cleave damage and thats it. Once our cleave is nerfed i doubt we will see many DHs in high level comps. Mages on the the other hand....
Let this dumb thread Die please

It was made by a bad player who has no clue what he is talking about.

Let the forums go back to DHs offering help to other DHs
09/24/2018 08:25 AMPosted by Roguetroll
09/23/2018 11:35 AMPosted by Shewasntrdy
...Dh's have the best defensives in the game right now lol what are you talking about. dodge/damage reduc, leech, 100% anti melee, dot/snare removal, immune +100% movement speed, 2 kiting abilities, incap, 2 stuns, 70% aoe damage absorption... The reason why we are strong isn't the damage. Our kit is just some rainman $^*%. I have 3 focus interrupts on separate drs 2 of which are at 20 yard range. Thank you blizzard.

I didn’t know you could take every single talent in our dps tree.

You plebs that come in laundry listing every single ability a class has to try and make a point. You can do the same with every class. Let me know how you haxors the game to let you take every talent we have, I’d love to run a god spec like that. /sarc

All of the defensives I just listed can actually be used/talented at the same time lmao. And the glorious part of it is that you won't need all of these defenses based upon your enemy arena composition/rbg battleground map. Demon hunters have extremely good defensives right now. Learn how to play your class before you go ignorantly bashing people on the forums you 1750exp nobody.
09/25/2018 06:58 AMPosted by Ricochèt
Let this dumb thread Die please

It was made by a bad player who has no clue what he is talking about.

Let the forums go back to DHs offering help to other DHs

Savix just made this arena video where all these high exp players bashed on dh's for our classes damage output that's why people are complaining. Revolving blades just got massively nerfed so our class should be balanced in terms of damage I guess.
09/25/2018 09:34 AMPosted by Shewasntrdy
Revolving blades just got massively nerfed so our class should be balanced in terms of damage I guess.

This thread is mainly pvp so to if they are op or not hard to say arena 3v3 they dont seem too well represented, but i am curious how this nerf will effect in general pve side, also a talent got buffed by 70%. Eyebeam got a buff too well the azerite talent did

Eyes of Rage damage increased by 20%.
Furious Gaze haste increased by 40% and duration increased to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
Revolving Blades damage reduced by 35%.
Thirsting Blades damage increased by 70%.
09/25/2018 09:55 AMPosted by Amademon
09/25/2018 09:34 AMPosted by Shewasntrdy
Revolving blades just got massively nerfed so our class should be balanced in terms of damage I guess.

This thread is mainly pvp so to if they are op or not hard to say arena 3v3 they dont seem too well represented, but i am curious how this nerf will effect in general pve side, also a talent got buffed by 70%. Eyebeam got a buff too well the azerite talent did

Eyes of Rage damage increased by 20%.
Furious Gaze haste increased by 40% and duration increased to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
Revolving Blades damage reduced by 35%.
Thirsting Blades damage increased by 70%.

https://bloodmallet.com/index.html#demon_hunter_havoc?data_view=azerite_traits&type=trait_stacking&tier=3

https://www.herodamage.com/demon-hunter/azerite-levels/1t-t22-havoc

I believe these are both updated though I'm not sure. Definitely the two best sites I've found with any info you could need on them. There is a damage simulation website I believe but idk what it is. I still thing 1archive/2revolving is best for raids and 3 revolving is best for mythic+ but I currently have no idea. It could potentially be 1 furious gaze as that ran with fel barrage does massive damage though still not sure. If these sites aren't already updated they should be very soon.
09/12/2018 01:26 AMPosted by Ricochèt
If you believe that then either

A: you do not que enough arena
B: you do not que at any respectable rating
C: you have no idea what a feral druid is

A: arena sees the the smallest pvp participation in the game in terms of pvp
B: respectable rated players make up a small fraction of the smallest participation of pvp in the game
C: hyperbole

blizzard needs to accept the fact their pampered arena baby will never be an e-sport and quit balancing ALL pvp around it