Warrior stealth nerf?

Arenas
Execute is not working with talent at times for sudden death. Its range effect also doesn't work. Possible internal cd placed.
Probably just a feature.
You're 100% correct, has been happening to me all day. And this is 100% new, I would have noticed it before because sudden death execute gap closer is very important for my play style.
09/12/2018 07:20 PMPosted by Bàzerk
You're 100% correct, has been happening to me all day. And this is 100% new, I would have noticed it before because sudden death execute gap closer is very important for my play style.

What play style is that lol? Running at someone and spamming execute isn’t exactly a “play style”.
09/12/2018 07:22 PMPosted by Telendron
09/12/2018 07:20 PMPosted by Bàzerk

What play style is that lol? Running at someone and spamming execute isn’t exactly a “play style”.

I wait for sudden death which gives me the execute charge, then I back
off to max range and use it, player then thinks I used real charge so they use all their mobility.

Or save it to charge to a healer and silence them.

Feels cringe talking "play style" on the forums when I just got into serious pvp, but theres my try.
09/12/2018 07:30 PMPosted by Bàzerk

off to max range and use it, player then thinks I used real charge so they use all their mobility.

Feels cringe talking "play style" on the forums when I just got into serious pvp, but theres my try.

Your play style is tactical then. Not super offensive or defensive. You just hit stuff and think. Back off if you need or push in if you need. You don't mongo and drool on your keyboard, nor do you just run away the whole match waiting for cds.
“important to my playstyle”

Is this abom?

Haha I’m just giving you a hard time because of how tilting this ability is. I see what you’re saying but honestly most wars just max their dps spamming execute when it procs or is up and passively zoom around the map at their target.
09/12/2018 07:33 PMPosted by Squishy

You joke but I bet you never thought of charging and then charging again. Its next level strats
09/12/2018 07:33 PMPosted by Squishy

Yeah my WATERMELON size brained arms warrior arena play style
200 IQ arms warrior playstyle
*Spams execute at 35%*

YEEEE BOY

Look at this guy! He has so many charges he can run away just to use one.

Nice try filthy warrior. We all know you just yell ZUG ZUG as you press w towards a target!
Well considering you can land kills by getting someone to follow you around a pillar, I guess any tactic can't be scrutinized too much.

I still find people that get fooled by my feign death when I'm low.
Good I hope you got nerfed.
this man is very smart he's baiting cooldowns with a proc so he can save his own cooldowns
If true, I apologize to all warriors in advance.
at this point i don't think even !@#$ing blizzard knows
09/12/2018 08:27 PMPosted by Touchmè
at this point i don't think even !@#$ing blizzard knows

LOL