Warrior stealth nerf?

Arenas
09/12/2018 08:21 PMPosted by Sadistz
If true, I apologize to all warriors in advance.

I'm sure we'll be fiiiiiiiiine
09/12/2018 07:30 PMPosted by Bàzerk
09/12/2018 07:22 PMPosted by Telendron

What play style is that lol? Running at someone and spamming execute isn’t exactly a “play style”.

I wait for sudden death which gives me the execute charge, then I back
off to max range and use it, player then thinks I used real charge so they use all their mobility.

Or save it to charge to a healer and silence them.

Feels cringe talking "play style" on the forums when I just got into serious pvp, but theres my try.
I bet you back pedal to get to max range too, don't you?
Good now remove them
Yup, death sentence doesn't work with sudden death unless the target is actually under 35% HP. GOOD CHANGE.
Hmm. So no SD proc charge, but warriors are still very dangerous in Execute range. I like it, though this does nix the clever strategy to bait cooldowns that the OP was doing, which sucks for his playstyle.

Also, to people who still don't like Execute charge in execute range: There was a time if you got into Execute, touch of death, or that old hunter ability, range it was one-shot over. Now the Warrior spams execute charges, which may seem like cheese, but it is an improvement over one shot game over, and still pays homage to the olf Execute.
Fun while it lasted.

Skullsplitter time.
Hotfixes
September 12, 2018
Classes
Player versus Player
Warrior
Execute modified by Death Sentence can no longer be cast out of melee range while rooted.
Death Sentence will now only charge to your target when they are under 20% health (35% when talented into Massacre).

https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1101388-hotfixes-september-12-2018/
So now that Execute charge got nerfed, what's everyone going to cry about now when they still get their peepees slapped by warriors?
09/12/2018 07:38 PMPosted by Telendron
09/12/2018 07:30 PMPosted by Bàzerk

I wait for sudden death which gives me the execute charge, then I back
off to max range and use it, player then thinks I used real charge so they use all their mobility.

Or save it to charge to a healer and silence them.

Feels cringe talking "play style" on the forums when I just got into serious pvp, but theres my try.

Haha I’m just giving you a hard time because of how tilting this ability is. I see what you’re saying but honestly most wars just max their dps spamming execute when it procs or is up and passively zoom around the map at their target.

Charge execute into surprise Conterstrike Totem is a thing.
Love How They say this a hotfix.

This is a straight up nerf. I agree you shouldn’t be able to get the execute damage from range if your rooted. But removing the charge??

And putting everything on global made warriors so gross to play when popping cds. Sweeping strikes shares a global charge shares a global it makes no sense why this change was implemented. This company is releasing new classes when their game as a whole feels so bugged and not fluid like it was up until the end of Cata.

People
Are
Excited
For
Legacy
Servers
Because
They
Will
Be
Able
To
Play
The
Video
Game
Again .

A time when it was designed by competent human beings [/li]

I agree you shouldn’t be able to get the execute damage from range if your rooted. But removing the charge??
But Death Sentence is "Execute now has a 15 yard range, causing you to charge to targets when used." Why SHOULDN'T it deal the damage if rooted and they're within 15 yards?
09/13/2018 12:02 AMPosted by Urukendo
Why SHOULDN'T it deal the damage if rooted and they're within 15 yards?

because warrior is a melee class with the best execute in the game

why the hell would it be more than melee range?
09/12/2018 11:53 PMPosted by Taylorgangor

This is a straight up nerf. I agree you shouldn’t be able to get the execute damage from range if your rooted. But removing the charge??

And putting everything on global made warriors so gross to play when popping cds. Sweeping strikes shares a global charge shares a global it makes no sense why this change was implemented. This company is releasing new classes when their game as a whole feels so bugged and not fluid like it was up until the end of Cata.

People
Are
Excited
For
Legacy
Servers
Because
They
Will
Be
Able
To
Play
The
Video
Game
Again .

A time when it was designed by competent human beings [/li]

lol you're gonna hate Classic as a warrior then if this nerf and the GCD change tilt you this much.

Imagine not being able to even Charge because you're in combat. good luck.
09/13/2018 12:08 AMPosted by Felryn

Because that's literally what the purpose of the talent is... to increase Execute range to 15 yards in addition to making you charge to the target it. If you can't be bothered to move further than 15 yards away from a rooted warrior, you deserve to get smacked with Execute.
09/13/2018 12:32 AMPosted by Urukendo

Because that's literally what the purpose of the talent is... to increase Execute range to 15 yards in addition to making you charge to the target it. If you can't be bothered to move further than 15 yards away from a rooted warrior, you deserve to get smacked with Execute.

Where in the talent's description indicates that it is supposed to break all roots?
09/13/2018 12:34 AMPosted by Impsie
<span class="truncated">...</span>Because that's literally what the purpose of the talent is... to increase Execute range to 15 yards in addition to making you charge to the target it. If you can't be bothered to move further than 15 yards away from a rooted warrior, you deserve to get smacked with Execute.

Where in the talent's description indicates that it is supposed to break all roots?
Death Sentence has never broken roots. Ever. If you got hit by a Warriors Execute while they were in Frost Nova or any other root, it's because you were within 15 yards. Blink more.
Warriors nearly have more mobility than druids

This is a much needed fix
09/12/2018 11:03 PMPosted by Reptarstrike
Hotfixes
September 12, 2018
Classes
Player versus Player
Warrior
Execute modified by Death Sentence can no longer be cast out of melee range while rooted.
Death Sentence will now only charge to your target when they are under 20% health (35% when talented into Massacre).

Heart reacts only.
09/12/2018 06:34 PMPosted by Namiichan
Execute is not working with talent at times for sudden death. Its range effect also doesn't work. Possible internal cd placed.

hahajajjajajjaajjajaja best execute in the game you are a funny man. i have to execute someone 4-5times for him to die. arcane have a execute.
Warrior execute should be renamed to weak mortalstrike.