Lightninghoof dead?

Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, and The Venture Co
So I logged into this character for the first time in like 3 years the other day and started leveling him cause I felt like playing Shaman. Rolled for RL friends, all of them gone, and now the server just seems to be dead. Nobody questing, barely anything going on in trade chat....

Anybody alive out there?
The experience is quite depressing while leveling, which is why I'm leveling alts on other realms now. However once you reach BfA content you'll enter sharding and CRZ areas and it is much more lively. Just depends on whether you hate seeing Emerald Dream players as some people do.
09/17/2018 07:04 AMPosted by Balanor
The experience is quite depressing while leveling, which is why I'm leveling alts on other realms now. However once you reach BfA content you'll enter sharding and CRZ areas and it is much more lively. Just depends on whether you hate seeing Emerald Dream players as some people do.

If you're talking about me, I've warmed to those Emerald Dream Alliance who still play in war mode, as they seem more willing to group up and help out other Alliance than they used to. Granted some of them are, I suspect, recent refugees from nonroleplay war mode.

Edit: Okay, I've warmed to Emerald Dream Horde, too, since they rarely if ever seem to attack me even when they have 3-1 odds, and are easy to kill when I attack them with even or better odds. I'm sure it won't last, but war mode on roleplay servers is pretty much Nirvana for Alliance right now.

But to be clear, I like it because it feels like classic Maelstrom, where the Alliance were outnumbered, but not too heavily. Well, except for the Horde being easy to kill part, that's an added bonus.
09/21/2018 08:41 AMPosted by Yarrow
If you're talking about me, I've warmed to those Emerald Dream Alliance who still play in war mode,

Oh no, talking about a lot of people who have complained about being lumped in with ED for years now. Alliance or Horde.