Hard stuck.

Arenas
Going between1820 and 1890 all day in 2s any tips to break into the 1900s usually use lfg and run with disc or rsruid.
Your spec is a little off, you can copy dilly's here.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/Dillon

I'm not super familiar with hunter but it might be enough to push you up a few points
Your gear is insane, you play the best DPS class in the game, and you queue with 2 of the best healers in the game

Are you having trouble landing traps? Only thing I can think of that would hold you back
Imo, what Dilly does that makes it super tough to face is he swaps a lot. There isn't a general strat or kill target necessarily. He's usually on my partners when their (Dilly's team) CC is up, and on me when it's not. When I'm not on CC DR, he's usually attacking me (the healer) which then makes it a matter of recovering a partner, while also having to maintain/recover your own health. As a shaman, I do eventually have to cast, as I assume most healers eventually have to, and that's usually the best time to trap/cc, swap back to the DPS.

I feel like survival plays similar to Warrior, with a lot of swapping and constant pressure, but instead of making it tough to recover with MS, you do it with great CC chains.
Land your traps off CD, it’s the difference between winning and losing most games
09/13/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Inferior
Your spec is a little off, you can copy dilly's here.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/Dillon

I'm not super familiar with hunter but it might be enough to push you up a few points

This isn't the spec I use I was messing around with in skirms
09/13/2018 02:52 PMPosted by Sebaceouss
Imo, what Dilly does that makes it super tough to face is he swaps a lot. There isn't a general strat or kill target necessarily. He's usually on my partners when their (Dilly's team) CC is up, and on me when it's not. When I'm not on CC DR, he's usually attacking me (the healer) which then makes it a matter of recovering a partner, while also having to maintain/recover your own health. As a shaman, I do eventually have to cast, as I assume most healers eventually have to, and that's usually the best time to trap/cc, swap back to the DPS.

I feel like survival plays similar to Warrior, with a lot of swapping and constant pressure, but instead of making it tough to recover with MS, you do it with great CC chains.

That is good advice thanks usually I tunnel to much on the dps vs healer comps so I don't really spread pressure
09/13/2018 02:43 PMPosted by Dizzobbs
Going between1820 and 1890 all day in 2s any tips to break into the 1900s usually use lfg and run with disc or rsruid.

Try playing exclusively with an rdruid. A lot of teams you'll meet at higher ratings just put out too much damage on you to be healed by a priest.
09/13/2018 03:45 PMPosted by Inq
09/13/2018 02:43 PMPosted by Dizzobbs

Try playing exclusively with an rdruid. A lot of teams you'll meet at higher ratings just puts out too much damage on you to be healed by a priest.

This.
Plus your trap with the bash and cyclone will result in super high pressure. Most healers/teams cant keep up with that for long if at all.
just keep playing. I was stuck at 1850-1950 for a while trying to find people to play with, found a warr and ele and got to 2050 in less than an hour.