Multiple Group LF Raiding Guild <Illidan-H>

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

Myself, and three of my friends are looking for a raiding guild on Illidan that raids Tuesday-Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST or 8PM to 11PM EST.

The group is currently:

Frost Death Knight - ilvl354 8/8H
Arms Warrior (Fury/Prot geared offspec) - ilvl355 (ilvl358 Fury/ilvl350 Prot) 3/8H
Affliction Warlock - ilvl356 4/8H
Resto Shaman - ilvl355 4/8H

This is a packaged deal. We are Mythic+ friends and would really like to stay together. We aren't completely interested in what progression you as long as there is some type of progression. We are looking to raid together, have a good time, and meet great people. We are not elitist jerks, and we don't think we are better than anyone else. Would prefer to stay on Illidan, but can transfer if needed.

Please respond to this forum with you BattleTag and I will add you in game.
Bump
Hello If Friday and Saturday would work, would love to have yo on the team.

- Tilt Free Zone
- Alliance-Whisperwind-High Pop
- Semi Casual
- RAIDING DAYS ARE - Fri and Sat - 7 to 10 server
- Looking for Main Tanks, 2 or 3 healers and mixed DPS

Hello. As the title states, we are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. We were formed by a group of friends that could not find a home. So we decided to make our own with the intention to be fair, friendly, helpful and fun. With that in mind we are raiding and mythic + focused. Everyone is welcomed to join, Raiding and mythics are not required.

When it comes to raids, we want people to enjoy their time while in raids while pulling their own weight when it comes to killing bosses. We will not sit people right off, but rather work with them and see if we can help with their rotation, gearing or whatever the case might be. IF that does not help, then we might have to sit you until we get whatever is happening figured out. We will have 20 other people to worry about and we cannot have one or two people slowing the team down, it is not fair to everyone.

I could keep going but would rather chat in person, reach out to Livelife#11793 my B-Tag... Hope to hear from you soon, be safe and remember wow is only a game.
Dcoy#1399 and we can chat.