364 Hpal 8/8H LF Raid Guild Anytime/Anydays

Guild Recruitment
Will provide logs on add request.
Hi name is Julian
Can raid at anyday and anytime would prefer Friday and Saturday but can will work anyday/time. been playing wow since late cata!
I am returning from Warlords of Draenor. I took a break after Mythic Kromog had some life issues and change of jobs etc, but now im available 24/7 and able to raid 7 days a week! I am looking for a serious raiding guild that wants to progress but also has great personality and great people. I cant seem to find any of my logs since its been about 3 years since I took a break, but im already commiting hardcore.

add me Jay#12817.
Fusion is formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our remainings slots for mythic progress, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? Our players progress varies at the moment, with most players being 6/8H, and the other majority already with AOTC. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them. Our melee roster is looking denser than our ranged, so that will be taken in to consideration.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fen) or Televized#1585 (Bruncewayne).
bump
bump
Malice has a second Raid team that is looking for a couple good players to round out their heroic roster! Currently 5/8H.

We are always looking for players who are comfortable in their class/role to compete for a core spot within our Raid team!
If you are looking for strong guild structure no BS and a fun raid environment check us out!

-Raid days / Times

Tues / Weds / Thurs 830-1130pm Est. ( soon to be Tues / Thurs )

-Recruitment
o Ret Pally
0 Warrior

*Ranged Dps*

o Hpally
o Resto Sham
o Misweaver
o Priest

contact info: Kobe#11353, Thecoldbange#1998
bump
bump
bump
bump
[H] <Snowfall> is a guild of former top 20 US raiders on the server Illidan. We are currently recruiting for Uldir Mythic Progression.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 7:30pm to 11pm CST (Illidan Server Time)

About Us: The leadership of Snowfall are all raiders who have been playing since Vanilla and have raided at the top level during multiple expansions. The leadership core has been raiding together since Cataclysm and late WoD respectively.

Our Recruitment post and Application are linked below for more information.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765058364

https://goo.gl/forms/RyYsGFdvUeoYXSUH2

If you have any questions or concerns, below are the BattleTags of our officer core.

Snow#1374 - Guild Master
Gallien#1926 - Raid Lead, Healing Lead
Razorback#1384 - Officer
Julian my guy! Let’s link up man I got a guild forming from the ground up and I think our principles align! I’ll add you and reach out on bnet.

Mrst33z#1909