Prot/arms warrior 351/350 ilvl

Guild Recruitment
Prot war ilvl 351 or arms 350 ilvl Looking for guild
Hey hows it going? if you are willing to server and faction xfer then we can use in both specs but primarily arms in stormchasers on lothar. we raid tues and thurs 8-11 est and are 3/8h and 5/8n. if you are interested add me on bnet Mute#1292
Hi,

I think my guild <Syntax Error> on Mal'ganis might be a good fit for you. We're a group of experienced mythic raiders pushing for Cutting Edge on a 2x 6/hour per week raid schedule. We're mostly ex-hardcore raiders or adult players who can no longer commit to the crazy schedules. Our raid lead has been leading groups since vanilla. We are recruiting 5 more DPS to fill out our 20 man roster. Our current progression is 2/8H.

We raid Tuesday / Friday 9 - 12 CST. There is optional Normal Thursday runs 9 - 12 CST. We also have groups running M+ daily. We're mostly a group of working adults or college / grad students so we never schedule anything on the weekends, however we have plenty of people online wanting to play.

We don't currently have any DPS warriors so you're definitely encouraged to apply.

If you're interested my btag is BlueIntimacy#1855 and my discord is BlueIntimacy#1207

For a faster response, message me via Discord.
I'm looking for weekends or 6pm est time, I wake up early for work. I won't be able to stay up past 10 ish.