Kicked from dungeon due to supposedly horrible mog ':(

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 Next
I don't want to hijack this thread, but it seems like the perfect opportunity to throw my hat into this little ring!

I am officially entering this competition for ugliest, unintentional, just 'leveling and getting gear' look. what say you? Hurry! It will change a bit tomorrow.
09/17/2018 04:33 PMPosted by Icarenot
I don't want to hijack this thread, but it seems like the perfect opportunity to throw my hat into this little ring!

I am officially entering this competition for ugliest, unintentional, just 'leveling and getting gear' look. what say you? Hurry! It will change a bit tomorrow.

Ya know what! I am going to create a mog thread for this. Heck. Sounds like a lot of fun tbh.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769028398
Thread is posted here.
Seems quite petty imo. If you were performing who cares what you look like
09/16/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Debtcollectr
t was 2 blood elfs and an orc in the guild. The persons outside the guild group were a night borne and panda. I cannot name actual names of course.

6 player group?
Somethin fishy here.
09/17/2018 05:02 PMPosted by Thôr
09/16/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Debtcollectr
t was 2 blood elfs and an orc in the guild. The persons outside the guild group were a night borne and panda. I cannot name actual names of course.

6 player group?
Somethin fishy here.
It did actually happen. My memory was just a bit foggy. I was tiring at the time it was happening. But seriously though. I've heard of people getting kicked for even less.
09/16/2018 01:29 PMPosted by Debtcollectr
I qued for a dungeon earlier today once I got to Zuldazar. When the dungeon started I got kicked after a few minutes. Before getting kicked I heard the instance leader saying"Kick that pathetic fashion noob. That mog is horrendous." Next thing I know I was removed from the instance. Now I wanted to know if it was possible to report these people or get a ticket opened to have these people punished. Cause I thought it was against the rules to kick unless it was for bad performance or breaking some sort of rule. Now one thing I should mention is that there was about 3 people in that group in the same guild. The mog that they kicked me for was the same one I am wearing now. I just decided that I didn't want to do mogging till I was leveled since gear will change a lot.

EDIT: One thing I should point out. I have very little to no appearances unlocked for plate. So I had very little choice but to go with this. This is my first character using plate armor.

I would have kicked you too. Man that Mog is hideous.
09/17/2018 04:33 PMPosted by Icarenot

Uh.. yep, that's a wonderful mess alright.
09/16/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Margarita
are they blood elves?

It was 2 blood elfs and an orc in the guild. The persons outside the guild group were a night borne and panda. I cannot name actual names of course.
I mean it is an awful transmog. What were you even going for?

Nothing at all. Just leveling up and its junk gear right now. I know its not good looking transmog gear. Just didn't plan to change it yet.

They changed dungeons to be 6 people now?
It was 2 blood elfs and an orc in the guild. The persons outside the guild group were a night borne and panda. I cannot name actual names of course.
Nothing at all. Just leveling up and its junk gear right now. I know its not good looking transmog gear. Just didn't plan to change it yet.

I know this is somewhat off topic, but I have to say that after seeing your mog I feel like night borne are way better looking than night elves :)

Even if this is being made up though, stuff like this does happen. Plus he's largely right about people being kicked for even worse reasons. I've known people kicked just for being gnomes. Its very rare, but it does sometimes happen with the wrong group of nutcases.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha @. Op
09/17/2018 07:11 PMPosted by Laroystinkin
Hahahahahahahahahahaha @. Op

People certainly wouldn't look it if I had a few guilds in a group and started kicking based on mogs.
"Looks at op's mog"
"Pukes"
09/16/2018 01:29 PMPosted by Debtcollectr
I qued for a dungeon earlier today once I got to Zuldazar. When the dungeon started I got kicked after a few minutes. Before getting kicked I heard the instance leader saying"Kick that pathetic fashion noob. That mog is horrendous." Next thing I know I was removed from the instance. Now I wanted to know if it was possible to report these people or get a ticket opened to have these people punished. Cause I thought it was against the rules to kick unless it was for bad performance or breaking some sort of rule. Now one thing I should mention is that there was about 3 people in that group in the same guild. The mog that they kicked me for was the same one I am wearing now. I just decided that I didn't want to do mogging till I was leveled since gear will change a lot.

EDIT: One thing I should point out. I have very little to no appearances unlocked for plate. So I had very little choice but to go with this. This is my first character using plate armor.
did you just boos him to 110 because the gloves and boots are the boosted appearance idk what that mog is you got going on.
Making certain slots (head, back, and belt) are free to 'hide'.
[quote]I qued for a dungeon earlier today once I got to Zuldazar. When the dungeon started I got kicked after a few minutes. Before getting kicked I heard the instance leader saying"Kick that pathetic fashion noob. That mog is horrendous." Next thing I know I was removed from the instance. Now I wanted to know if it was possible to report these people or get a ticket opened to have these people punished. Cause I thought it was against the rules to kick unless it was for bad performance or breaking some sort of rule. Now one thing I should mention is that there was about 3 people in that group in the same guild. The mog that they kicked me for was the same one I am wearing now. I just decided that I didn't want to do mogging till I was leveled since gear will change a lot.

Yes. I boosted this character a little while ago, but I haven't done much with it until just recently, but I leveled this character up to level 93 prior.
EDIT: One thing I should point out. I have very little to no appearances unlocked for plate. So I had very little choice but to go with this. This is my first character using plate armor. did you just boos him to 110 because the gloves and boots are the boosted appearance idk what that mog is you got going on.
I've gotten kicked for making puns, so...

Though, to be fair, your transmog is a clown suit.
They do need actual punishments for kicking when it's not appropriate. It's frustrating being kicked especially when you are behaving.
Dumb reason to kick someone, must be bad players anyways.

But my god, what in holy abomination are you wearing, bro?

Spend some time getting that together. Start with shoulders and helm, then the rest will flow down from there.

Or just quest and use stock gear.
09/17/2018 06:38 PMPosted by Debtcollectr
09/17/2018 05:02 PMPosted by Thôr
6 player group?
Somethin fishy here.
It did actually happen. My memory was just a bit foggy. I was tiring at the time it was happening. But seriously though. I've heard of people getting kicked for even less.

I dont doubt the kick I doubt the reason it was probably they invited 1 to many intro arbitrary reason to kick.