DONT BUY THE MOUNT.

General Discussion
Yeah, no thanks. Considering how barebones this expansion is, I'm perfectly okay with just buying tokens on a monthly basis or paying the couple extra $$ out of pocket for a monthly sub just so I know I'm not locked into anything I may not want to play a month or two from now.

If I was sure I'd still be happily playing 6 months from now, sure, its a great deal...but I'd hate to drop $77 on a 6 month sub only to possibly take a break from the game in a month or two.
Too late, hero.
Buying the boat and pet, I need my fix good drugs can't be bought with wow tokens like those two items can.
<- Already have a 6 month recurring... I get the mount. :)

Just bought that adorable parrot too.

I is happy. :)
If it shot Arcane Missiles at all nearby Horde players, I would consider it.
I don't usually weigh in on these kind of Alliance vs. Horde things, but it's kind of BS that thing's a store mount instead of an Alliance rep mount.
I'm just glad its retroactive. I bought 6-months last week.
Doing it tomorrow. Score.
09/19/2018 12:24 PMPosted by Annastasi
09/19/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Çkm
Don't fall for the trap!

You mean get a mount for 6 months of game time I was going to buy anyway?

That's a no brainer. Just purchased.

Maybe instead of purchasing 6 months of sub try to get a single worthy achieve in that garbo account lol
09/19/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Çkm
Don't fall for the trap!
The mount is for people that are going to play BFA all the way anyways it's not a trap at all.
Part of me says no because I'm not crazy about bfa. Unfortunately, it's being drowned out by the other voices in my head screaming at me to buy it.
News flash OP not everybody hates BFA i know shocking!
if only humanity wasn't this dumb. already seeing the boat in game, though...a lot. -_-
09/19/2018 12:48 PMPosted by Seqqx
09/19/2018 12:24 PMPosted by Annastasi

You mean get a mount for 6 months of game time I was going to buy anyway?

That's a no brainer. Just purchased.

Maybe instead of purchasing 6 months of sub try to get a single worthy achieve in that garbo account lol

That seems harsh, towards someone who just wants to fit in with the crowd.
I'm not. I am going to buy 6 months of game time a get a mount for free.
But I'm going to play anyway....
09/19/2018 12:23 PMPosted by Volmere
what trap?

the kind of trap where I pay for game time I was going to pay for anyways and get a free, awesome mount out of it?

you folks are ridiculous with a capital R

Seriously. GD is hellbent on killing this game and can't go fifteen seconds without actively encouraging people to unsub.

Let ppl do what they want.
Anyone that bought the mount - is it a 2-seater?

Also, anyone bought the pet as well? I wanna know if it perches on your shoulder.
You totally don't even have to buy the mount if your just regularly subscribed.
09/19/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Nemsmess
if only humanity wasn't this dumb. already seeing the boat in game, though...a lot. -_-

It's dumb for me to pay less money over the course of 6 months AND get a mount out of it?