DONT BUY THE MOUNT.

General Discussion
09/19/2018 12:48 PMPosted by Seqqx
<span class="truncated">...</span>

You mean get a mount for 6 months of game time I was going to buy anyway?

That's a no brainer. Just purchased.

Maybe instead of purchasing 6 months of sub try to get a single worthy achieve in that garbo account lol

Its cute of you to try to act like asmon, but try getting some more achievements yourself before you actually earn the trash-talking

Also, nice LFR progression you got going there champ
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho

I'm sorry did you say something?
Of course I already bought the mount for my gf myself and her boyfriend! Honestly I might just give blizzard this paycheck and the next two!
so where is the pause game time function?
Posts like these make me want to specifically go out and buy the mount. Just to spite the OP.
WoW Forums can see how expensive a mount on featured is, but can they see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
09/19/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Çkm
Don't fall for the trap!

People who won’t quit no matter what should get it. Why not? The rest of us should skip the ship.
Look, I get it. The price tag is big, and not everyone is excited about the game currently. Going all in for 6 months isn't the right call for everybody right now.

But, I'm having a good enough time to stick around, and I have the money to spare at the moment as well. I can justify the "save in the long run" payment method to myself to get a mount I wanted.

Not everyone is going to be able to make that decision lightly, and it's not going to be the right call for everyone either. But it's the right call for me, so I got a boat.
I hope it makes you angry everytime I pass you on my boat.
09/19/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Çkm
Don't fall for the trap!
Too late.

AHOY!

I always buy my subscription in 6 month increments, and have since day 1 11/23/2004. So it's not like I would not have done it anyway.
Too late. Already fell for it.
Thanks Blizzard for catering to people who actually have that kind of money to throw away as oppose to people like me who can only afford the $15 a month. !@#$%^-s... Ever heard of bills? The fact that it is a limited time oppertunity to get such an awesome mount is what kills me more.
but I plan to be subscribed for the next forever anyway :/
09/19/2018 02:02 PMPosted by Jatingo
Thanks Blizzard for catering to people who actually have that kind of money to throw away as oppose to people like me who can only afford the $15 a month.

Its cheaper to buy in bulk.
09/19/2018 12:23 PMPosted by Volmere

you folks are ridiculous with a capital R

You mean, with a capital ARRRR MATEY!
Some people stay subbed to WoW even through the times that the game dips in quality so this is just a bonus reward to thousands of those kind of people, I am one of them.

I am a mount and pet collector so have endless things to do even if BFA didn't exist and I would be playing regardless. I paid for 6 months a week ago, so this mount was an unexpected surprise.

At least they weren't greedy enough to make people who have just recently bought it pay again.