It's time to stop the druid favoritism

Druid
3 expacs in a row now, this class has been obviously catered to by the devs. It's time to let this class not be top tier in every single role for all of it's specs and make it actually balanced.

Druids have been so obviously catered to these past 3 expacs that the second they're not a top tier class in every single role they start spamming forums and blog posts and twitter and reddit asking for buffs.

You created a monster, Blizzard, and only you can control your monster you created.

Stop buffing druids to obscene levels. Make them BALANCED. Drop druid favoritism, it's not fun for other classes.

https://i.imgur.com/rxZWPMX.png
https://www.arenamate.net/?region=&realm=&rating=2500&ladder=3v3&faction=
The irony of a Paladin speaking about favoritism is not lost here...
LOL.... pvp.

In the real game of WoW this is not true.
It's not just PvP, druids constantly get PvE buffs until all 4 of their specs are top3 in every single form of PvE content and druids have dominated M+ since their inception in WoD(Challenge mode). Generally always the best healer, then moonkin is the best caster, bear isn't the best tank, at least.
OK, I’ll bite. Explain to me the the hot mess that is feral?
Ignore OP hes a well known troll using 2 separate characters to spam threads about anything that gives his main ( Mage ) trouble in PvP.
*browsing forums*

Druids need a buff.

Druids aren't good.

Druids bottom of charts.

Bear Druids worst tanks of BfA.

And then I get to this gem.
09/20/2018 12:55 PMPosted by Springsong
*browsing forums*

Druids need a buff.

Druids aren't good.

Druids bottom of charts.

Bear Druids worst tanks of BfA.

And then I get to this gem.

Well to be fair, most class specific forums are biased. When hunter got nerfed, hunter mains were saying the same stuff we're saying about our class.

With this being said, I really do think druid is in a strange spot, Feral is amazing in PvP though (when you stack raking ferocity), and to deny that is just plain ignorant.
I assume OP is trolling.

You want to point out small instances where druids are over powered so they can be brought in line, fine.

But to say Druids dominate WoW in every aspect is untruthful and rediculous.

OP is bad and should feel bad.

Same her! Shame!!!

Edit: three uses of abbreviated OP one with a diffrent meaning so I spelled it out to avoid confusion.
Resto is dominate in M+ but we are 4th out of 6th in raids. Our secondary stats and traits differ completely from one to the other which is very frustrating.
Honestly all the druid specs need to be looked at.
The tuning on Resto's talents is pretty bad
Bear, as usual, is super pruned. Both bad and boring.
Feral, nothing need be said.

I've felt for a while that Pruning has hit Druids the worst, since they cant even use half the abilities in their spellbook at any given time, meaning that at any given time they have half the utility of any other class.
09/20/2018 12:25 PMPosted by Shiyoakemi
moonkin is the best caster

Guess you've never noticed affliction warlocks. And say, mages have always been strong. Both lock and mage have been a step above moonkins in raid/arena. As for m+, in legion at least, I'd say damage wise they are mostly similar.
09/20/2018 12:09 PMPosted by Hellstorrm

Ret, in Legion QQd almost as hard as feral this expansion.
09/20/2018 11:15 PMPosted by Silia
09/20/2018 12:09 PMPosted by Hellstorrm

I remember the days of lolret and shockadins. We are very near that spot, that said some of us are still getting into M+ and Raids. We also have offspecs that are viable to fall back on to get gear to make our main spec stronger. This wasn't as doable back in Vanilla/BC.

Our reputation as being a bad choice for M+/Raiding is wide spread and its not positive.
09/21/2018 04:45 AMPosted by Brokenclaws
09/20/2018 11:15 PMPosted by Silia

I remember the days of lolret and shockadins. We are very near that spot, that said some of us are still getting into M+ and Raids. We also have offspecs that are viable to fall back on to get gear to make our main spec stronger. This wasn't as doable back in Vanilla/BC.

Our reputation as being a bad choice for M+/Raiding is wide spread and its not positive.

Druids a bad choice for M+?? Lol
WTF? FERAL is the #2 spec in high rating 2s & 3s?

I don't understand. What did they do to PvP templates?
I like pet trolls! They keep it interesting. hehehe
Trololololol
09/21/2018 08:59 AMPosted by Kirlonthasha

There are no templates, they're just really really strong when trait stacking raking ferocity (I think? The one that lets them do 50k bites, haven't played as feral yet this xpac). They also have some of the, if not the best hybrid heals in the game when coupled with their mobility and range interrupt. Feral should have been reworked entirely pre launch because now they're in a spot where if they buff them for pve they'll be retarded op in pvp but if they nerf them for pvp they'll be garbage in pve. And if you nerf them later in the xpac the barrier to entry for new ferals will be ridiculous since they won't do damage until they have maxed out secondaries. Really weird spot right now
09/21/2018 08:59 AMPosted by Kirlonthasha

Templates are gone but feral has a busted trait that is makings ferocious bite do heavy burst. Other than that the healing utility is keeping them viable.

TLDR feral isn’t crazy strong other than a busted trait.