346 Lock LF Progression Guild

Guild Recruitment
An on again off again WOW player looking to making progress in the current expansions raid. I've been playing since BC, and have been skipping around and taking breaks every now and than.

I also have a Pally in the works, in terms of getting him geared up that I would like to tank on.

The raid nights I can do are Weds,Thurs,Fridays. Otherwise any other night I can only stay on till 10 PM EST
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate since our schedule is casual compared with many guilds. We expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We do not add extra days or hours during progression. Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous/current content, because of this we expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids on the weekends, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Many people play other games as well on off-nights such as Diablo, HoTS, etc. We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done.

7/7 M EN
3/3 H TOV
4/10 M NH
10/11 M TOS
11/11 H Ant AOTC
8/8 N Uldir
5/8 H Uldir

EXPECTATIONS:
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Able to communicate over Discord with working microphone.
- Previous raiding experience.
- High attendance (80%+).
- Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role.
- Work collaboratively.
- Willingness to take/give constructive criticism.
- Don’t be a toxic douche. Nobody wants to spend raid night with the guy who cries about parses or the guy who blames everyone but themselves.

PERFORMANCE:
Performance will be the main indicator for your roster spot. Any raiders consistently parsing gray/green will be replaced or removed from the roster. Every raider needs to earn their spot and if they are unable to do so they will be removed.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
(Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Ranged DPS:
Warlock
Mage
Hunter

Healer:
Holy Priest

Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!
All exceptional applicants will be considered.

CONTACT INFO:
Apply Directly @
www.illidanrecursion.enjin.com
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 7/8H 2/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday* 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

*After 8 weeks in a tier, Friday night will become our farm night and only 50% attendance will be required for that day.

Contacts
Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.
Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.
Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.
Guild: <In Æternum>
Faction: HORDE
Realm: Area 52
Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 9:30pm - 12:30am EST
Cleared: 6/8 H
Recruitment: Refer to https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767758558
To Apply Visit our Discord - https://discord.gg/HWfVrf2
Fill out & Paste the information from #welcome into #applications.
Needs: dps
Frontier-Tichondrius-Horde

Raid Times
•Required: Wed & Thurs 5-8 PST
•Optional: Weekend and off night runs

About Us
•We are a fresh guild made up of experienced raiders. Our main goal is mythic progression and we would like more people with the drive for mythic raiding. We are a friendly environment with a passion for raiding and downing those hard encounters. That being said we play to have fun and have a good atmosphere overall.

What to Expect
•Our Officer group has the mindset of taking care of our raiders and helping optimize the output of each spec/class every person brings.
•We are currently 7/8 H and 8/8 N. Our main focus is heroics as of now.
•We are always doing mythic keystones and helping guildies push their keys to the max.
•We also have some PvPers in our ranks who run arenas and BGs.
•When you join for raids you will be trialed for our mythic progression group. Based on your performance and attitude you will be incorporated into the core team.

What We Expect
•Raid attendance is very important. We expect 85% attendance.
•Know everything about your spec/class. Use Warcraft logs and other tools to help optimize the way you play.
•Past or current raid experience is best, but as long as you are smart and know what you’re doing we will take you.
•Discord is required for raids
•Be able to handle constructive criticism.

Recruitment
•We are looking for DPS that can pull high numbers in a raid environment. Experience in raids is optimal.
•We are also in need of a dedicated healer.

Apply
•Add battletag: Sorzha#1294 to apply or for more information.
Hello! I'd love for you to add my battle tag so I can talk with you one on one to figure out if my guild is a great fit for you! :) Zeeli#11944
<Washed Up Raiders> of Mal'Ganis is a 2 day Horde guild that raids Thurs/Sun. We are currently 5/8H and working on getting a Mythic team together. If you're interested in more information contact me at:
BNet - Nerua#11799
Discord - Nerua#8648
Fusion is formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our remainings slots for mythic progress, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? Our players progress varies at the moment, with most players being 7/8H, some being into Mythic already and the other majority already with AOTC. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them. Our melee roster is looking denser than our ranged, so that will be taken in to consideration.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fendrith) or Televized#1585 (Bruncewayne). Or apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdVRz7nBXl
Hello!
Looking for a fun yet driven guild? Sick of the same CCless, tunnel visioned, mechanic ignoring, water loving pugs? Want a group of competent people to run content in BFA with? Well, you've come to the right place.

We may be the most fun (and competitive) raiding guild on Argent Dawn/The Scryers you've ever joined.. but why take the chance? Hop in and see if you fit! Our team of fun-loving guild members is second to... probably very few; what I'm saying is, you could do worse. Check out Lost Syndicate of Argent Dawn-US today!

Our raid times (based on server time EST):
Tuesday 8pm - 11pm
Thursday 8pm - 11pm
Recruitment:
Exceptional players who feel like they can complement our quality of raiding are encouraged to apply. Our guild is based on the ideal of helping each other excel at what we do to our fullest potential and thus helpful yet driven members are what we look for. We are currently actively recruiting ranged DPS (especially warlocks and hunters) and Demon Hunters for our progression raid team as well as others to fill in where needed.

What we are looking for in you as a raider:
You love raiding, want to achieve AotC at minimum every raid tier then pushing into mythic afterwards
You're an independent and communicative player (that means you actively prepare yourself for new encounters, know about their mechanics and ask when you don't).
Be a team, guild, and community focused individual (joining extends to more than just raiding, we want raiders who are members, not numbers)
Your English is good enough for clear communication.
Boomkins must use Boomchicken form. It is well known to be an increase in DPS.
How to join?
Message a member of management listed at the bottom of this post to inquire about the guild or an invitation. People looking to join as a raider are required to fill out an application which can be found on our discord.

Contacts:
If you need to contact us in game, please do so when we are not raiding. Whispers during raid times will most likely be ignored. You can contact us via:
In-game mail or chat

Private message on our guild's discord - https://discord.gg/VJZvYJu

Battle Tags:
Guild Leader - AdventW0lf#1158
Raid Officer - zanados#1347 (the Z is not capitalized)
Officer - KittyGoRoar#1252
Heroes and Legends is a semi-hardcore guild on Stormrage formed right after the release of BFA. The core raid team is a group of mythic raiding players that have been raiding together on and off since BC. We will be raiding normal/heroic immediately and mythic in the future. We are currently 8/8N and 3/8H. We run Mythic + nightly. Very chill group of people that have fun but take raids seriously. Our raid times are Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 9-12 server (EST). Please add TheBlob#1740 if you're interested!

Current Needs:
Exceptional DPS
Tank of any class excluding warriors
Healers of any class excluding priests
2/8M 2 night 6 hour (Wed/Thurs from 8:25-11:30pm EST). We currently have a core position available for a warlock. Guild spam link below, if you're interested please add me so we can chat!

Bnet - Maka#1912
Discord - Lily#3863

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765606877?page=1
Disco and the Jackers is looking for the last few to round out our core to push progression with. We are located on Moon Guard and are semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids two nights a week. I will leave the basic info below and will look forward to speaking with you!

Current Progression:
5/8 Heroic

Raid Times:
Wednesday 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST
Friday 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST

Raid Needs:
Holy Paladin
Unholy or Frost DK
Hunters
Warlocks
Ele/Enh Shaman

If your class isn't listed above but you are still interested please contact me!

DrFillerino#1153
<Marginally Sufficient> is looking to complete our weekend progression team. We have a very active guild and Discord, with many members that love to run Mythic + dungeons.

This is an adult only guild only 18+ members. We play this game to raid and have a good time doing it. Our raids are elitism free, while still making steady progress. We will clear Heroic and move into Mythic when the time comes.

Our current progress is 8/8N 4/8H Uldir.

Current Recruiting Needs:

DPS:
- Warlock (1)
- DK
- DH

Healer:
- Holy Paly or Priest

Raid Times
- Friday and Saturday evening
- 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST
- You must be able to attend at least 86.3% of all raids.
- We use Discord for all communications.
- We require a minimal ilvl of 340, and level 19 HOA to attend raids.

If you are interested, please message me in game or add my add Battle Tag: Trepetow#1543
< Overdraft >, a team in the <Currently Online> guild on Sargeras, alliance side, is currently looking for more DPS to round out our roster. Our goal is steady progression and clearing new content weekly while keeping a positive atmosphere that will keep you logging in and enjoying your game time

We are currently 4/8 H and 8/8N, and we raid Wednesday and Sunday from 6pm to 9pm CST.

If you are interested, you can find more information and an application link at: https://currentlyonline.gg/overdraft/

If you have any other questions, please contact Davaad#1786 or BattleBeard#11647