Let the chaos ensue.

Arenas
Prev 1 39 40 41
Gear should not matter in rated PvP. Than it becomes a game of who has highest gear or in this case, the most trolled gear wins.
First page
10/28/2018 11:49 AMPosted by Atomicfist
Gear should not matter in rated PvP. Than it becomes a game of who has highest gear or in this case, the most trolled gear wins.

In fact, Gear doesn't matter on Tournaments because all players are allowed to choose their gear (meaning they will always be running with BiS and the highest possible ilvl), down to the Azerite Traits and best secondary stats for their class/spec. Why should it matter on the Live?

PVP Templates would bring the Tournament Realm "feel" to the Live realms IMO, where skill>gear.
Blizzard get out here and answer for your sins.
You guys are bad at ensuing chaos.
Just sticky this

It's precisely because of people like you that Activision is pushing franchises into mobile games, if you don't like one of the main aspects of an mmo (character progression), then go play something else.
I dont see yippins posting personal account information in this thread. At least we have that, even with bad maf.
Blizzcon is over, time to make drastic balancing changes.
First page bump

Gear should always matter in competitive PvP because gearing up is part of the competition. If Gear is holding you back then you need to get better gear.

With that said bring back vendors. However Gear should always give you a 20-30+% power boost over someone else if they are lowered geared.

WotLK was the best because of fun Gearing options and some OP Gear choices. It's the best PvP expansion for a reason and that is because there were some decent power gaps in people that had gear. It created a far more competitive environment.
11/07/2018 05:34 AMPosted by Abombanation

Gear should always matter in competitive PvP because gearing up is part of the competition. If Gear is holding you back then you need to get better gear.

With that said bring back vendors. However Gear should always give you a 20-30+% power boost over someone else if they are lowered geared.

WotLK was the best because of fun Gearing options and some OP Gear choices. It's the best PvP expansion for a reason and that is because there were some decent power gaps in people that had gear. It created a far more competitive environment.

Abomb the more I read your posts the more I like you, but sometimes when you say warlocks are in a good place, I hate you. But today, you're my best friend.
Pvp armor should have the advantage in pvp
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Abomb the more I read your posts the more I like you, but sometimes when you say warlocks are in a good place, I hate you. But today, you're my best friend.

I will be honest with you. I say this with all due respect because I like Maldiva, Snutz, Chanimal and those guys I respect them. However for me the problem with locks runs deep and I want what is best for PvP overall at least that is my intentions.

Outside of the fact how awful it is to fight a lock it is even worse to watch one play. I like Maldiva but think he shouldn't play a lock because locks just aren't good for PvP as they are especially affliction.

Would like to see an overhaul on all Dot classes and a complete rework of animations and mechanics. I think they need to be made exciting to watch and play. They are just super far from that now and have been for a long time. So when Locks are strong its just super unfun for PvP.

This tournament was better because of no locks. I know that stings but it was better to watch.

I would also like to see a reduction of Bleed/Rot comps however this is as a fan. I hate jungle cleave and i really dislike ferals. However at least ferals do have big bites which has an exciting element to them but outside of that they are boring. I don't think passive Damage over time should be much in PvP. There should be less poisons, bleeds etc.

So I am torn if we buff Locks at all it's really going to suck for everyone. I rather they redesign them to make them more entertaining and nerf some of the other casters/dps.
Nerf blizzard. They’re way too OP and have been oppressing arena players for over a decade. I would dare to call it digital genocide.
They fix this gearing yet?
11/12/2018 07:13 PMPosted by Dramshin

Nah, they don’t care.
11/13/2018 12:06 AMPosted by Ramrodjones
11/12/2018 07:13 PMPosted by Dramshin

Nah, they don’t care.

Pretty much. They are super disconnected with the community and what they want. They just blatantly ignore feed back because they don't feel like it is important. If they did feel it was important we not only would have Vendors but a recent Blue post in this thread.

There is a reason why all PvP players think the blues, devs and this company is now a joke. They ignore the customer and say it's my way or the highway. That is blizzards new model. It's Blizzards game and if you don't like it they don't care.