Let the chaos ensue.

Arenas
Prev 1 4 5 6 41 Next
09/20/2018 03:31 PMPosted by Saltmasterx
As he said its about finding the sweet spot. 300 ilvl is where mine is. I can stack the trait 3x but still have enough to stay alive.

What happens to all your secondary stats tho when you unequip that much gear

Like cool ES will hit harder with lava shock but wont you be playing at 8% haste
09/20/2018 03:40 PMPosted by Stickirikii
Like cool ES will hit harder with lava shock but wont you be playing at 8% haste

ya but then ur 50% execute is now a 80% so who cares about haste
As he said its about finding the sweet spot. 300 ilvl is where mine is. I can stack the trait 3x but still have enough to stay alive.

You don't unequip to get max. It's about finding lower item level gear with BiS secondaries and then wearing high level Azerite gear.

I think, AND I KNOW THIS IS GOING TO SOUND CRAZY, but when I hit for 10k, it should register for 10k for both players.

Shh. Don’t ruin it. Let them unequip their gear and queue up
09/20/2018 03:13 PMPosted by Journ
Oh honey, I'm so sorry, nothing can fix warlocks.

What's wrong with warlocks? I haven't seen any so I believe it. But i haven't clicked on their threads either.
This """""game""""" is BAD Ion, do you hear me? BAD!!!

Thats why you take off a ring or a trinket effectively dropping you ilvls but keeping stats
09/20/2018 03:42 PMPosted by Pandagodx

ya but then ur 50% execute is now a 80% so who cares about haste

Try building to 100 maelstrom and 20 lava shock stacks below 12% haste ^_-
09/20/2018 03:47 PMPosted by Saltmasterx

Thats why you take off a ring or a trinket effectively dropping you ilvls but keeping stats

Rings are our highest stat producing pieces. If you were to do this trinkets would be the first to go.

Then pieces of gear that dont have ur best stats.
Now this explains how I lost to a team at 2200mmr with only 68k hp...

Note, I have 360ilvl and 130k HP and I was barely denting their Health. Feral was critting me for 60k lol
Too confusing need stick figure explanation
Uh oh...

Has anyone else verified this?
Idk why they're so adamant about making PvE gear better in PvP. There was nothing wrong with the WoD or MoP gearing/scaling systems.
09/20/2018 02:21 PMPosted by Misery
09/20/2018 02:19 PMPosted by Meurso
Bring back templates!
No.
Azerite being bad doesnt mean that templates were good.
We need to go all the way back to MoP PVP power for gearing in pvp to get anywhere near balance again.

Templates sucked because of the implementation of honor talents, if we got our stat customization from honor talents, templates would of been a giant success.
09/20/2018 03:10 PMPosted by Sefirosuwar
Wait will this fix warlocks? can afflic do arena's now :
can anyone let me know how I can make this work?

One shot people with drain life
Time to one shot kids with tunnel of ice and deep shatter, bois.
09/20/2018 04:53 PMPosted by Bignumbers
Time to one shot kids with tunnel of ice and deep shatter, bois.

pls no.
trying out trinketless random bgs vs bgs with trinkets to see dmg differences. vs target dummies tho sometimes i do 5k more dmg with blade dance when im 307 instead of 355
I'm going to abuse the hell out of this tonight and not feel bad about it at all.

Crashing Chaos going to make these chaos bolts hit for deathly levels of damage. LITERAL ONE SHOTS INCOMING BOIS!
BFA is a gg