Proposed DH Nerfs

Arenas
They do ridiculous damage right now in arena. It's easily one of the more oppressive classes in that environment.

Proposed Nerfs to bring them in line

20% flat reduction in damage.
Reduce Revolving Blades trait damage by 20% or make it so the traits don't stack.
Increase Eye Beam CD to 45seconds
Change blur to 35% chance to dodge and damage reduction to 20%
Reduce the amount of healing they do. I'm not sure how to fix this but theyre healing for entirely to much.

I'm sure there will be more tuning needed as they'll still be over powered like rogues but this is a start.
LOL
dodge chance is stupid rng, it should be 100% or nothing
Let’s stop posting on this and let it be buried where it belongs
DH is over tuned and need to be adjusted. You DH mains may not wanna agree but it's true.
DH is very very strong.... but if you can land a stun on them with no blur or trinket they die super easy.

just practice fighting them some more.

I played DH for 2 years so i know their weaknesses, now im playing rogue and im murdering most of the DH i see.

Also wait for their balde dance to finish if ur using a stun, u dont want ur stun to be dodged by his blade dance
09/21/2018 10:14 PMPosted by Frysky
They do ridiculous damage right now in arena. It's easily one of the more oppressive classes in that environment.

Proposed Nerfs to bring them in line

20% flat reduction in damage.
Reduce Revolving Blades trait damage by 20% or make it so the traits don't stack.
Increase Eye Beam CD to 45seconds
Change blur to 35% chance to dodge and damage reduction to 20%
Reduce the amount of healing they do. I'm not sure how to fix this but theyre healing for entirely to much.

I'm sure there will be more tuning needed as they'll still be over powered like rogues but this is a start.

to be honest i laughed when i notice this post came from a paladin.

think DH is OP but ret isnt?

thats funny dude!

3/10 decent troll but could be funnier

at least you can live against a DH.

Paladins will hit me once and half of my hp is gone. I can at least kick a DH eye beam to stop incoming damage but ret pally auto attack takes 25% of my hp away. DOnt forget you have 2 bubbles, self heals and hit harder than a DH does.

I dunno man id rather play a ret pal ATM with all those crazy utilities they have.
09/22/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Hecteleon
LOL
LOL
LOL

Man imagine having an opinion so wrong you have to hide behind an alt. This is a very very simple case of get good. 10/10, reported for trolling.
DH do more damage then any other class right now in arena. Even with my providing 50% damage reduction to my team, we faced off agasint double DH twice, both times they melted us in less then a minute. Couldn't believe it, I don't even want to see double DH without my tank to mitigate dps. They definately need a damage reduction.
Remove their snare
09/24/2018 11:29 PMPosted by Ghostwoof
Remove their snare

25 second cool down that leaps you AWAY from the target ?
09/24/2018 11:29 PMPosted by Ghostwoof
Remove their snare

If they're running snare you shouldn't lose xD snare is same tier as must have stun now
09/22/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Telendron
09/22/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Hecteleon
LOL
DH dmg is over the top, especially due to it's passive cleave due to first blood being about mandatory. If you think DH dmg isn't a little crazy, well you probably main a DH.
When DH gets nerfed, they get other things buff to compensate, when ww gets nerfed, they get gutted and their moves given to DH
20% damage reduction LOL
Yea dh damage is high but have you been killed by an enhancement shaman yet? Talk about damage.
09/22/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Frysky
DH is over tuned and need to be adjusted. You DH mains may not wanna agree but it's true.

Yeah but you have no idea what you are talking about and you are dumb