Warfronts - How many times can you run? (when queue avail)

General Discussion
So with the Alliance Queue open to do Warfronts I have a quesetion - how many times can you run it while qualifying for some loot?

Is it a single run during the cycle? Daily reset? Tuesday Reset?

Seems like a lot of build up for 30min of content every 3 weeks if that's the case.
Until you get tired of it.
09/21/2018 10:50 PMPosted by Infernastorm
Until you get tired of it.

No, silly. You can definitely run them more than once.
How many times can you run it before your eyes bleed and you lose all sanity? That much plus maybe one...
But seriously - after running it once, do you qualify for loot again? or no?...
09/21/2018 10:55 PMPosted by Biscuitness

a co-worker of mine can confirm that yes you can run every time an maybe get loot as he had it when horde was abe to queue and he went from ilvl 325ish to 340 just doing them
You're guaranteed a base 340 piece every victory, and it's nearly impossible to fail. That said, warfronts are a waste of time if you're concerned about gearing up. The only reason to run them more than once for the 370 quest reward is if you like the transmog set for your armor type.
The 370 random piece is tied to the quest which only happens once every cycle. The 340 loot is farmable for as long as you want to keep running the Warfront, while the queue lasts.
You get a 340 from beating the boss every run, as many times as you want to run it.

You can get a full set of 340 gear other than Rings/Trinket/Necklace.
Do em until you fill out the transmog set. then, I don't know. Keep doing them if you're enchanter. Free crystals.
09/21/2018 11:01 PMPosted by Infernastorm
Do em until you fill out the transmog set. then, I don't know. Keep doing them if you're enchanter. Free crystals.

Good for the scrapper too for other materials.
As many times as you need
09/21/2018 10:57 PMPosted by Wuthappen
09/21/2018 10:55 PMPosted by Biscuitness

a co-worker of mine can confirm that yes you can run every time an maybe get loot as he had it when horde was abe to queue and he went from ilvl 325ish to 340 just doing them

it's like guaranteed loot every run
So it's 340 gear then? (assuming no titanforging of course)

That kind of makes repeating it pointless for me. Is it for people who don't raid or do mythic+? Because that's what it seems like.
09/21/2018 11:37 PMPosted by Aellom
So it's 340 gear then? (assuming no titanforging of course)

That kind of makes repeating it pointless for me. Is it for people who don't raid or do mythic+? Because that's what it seems like.

It is 340 gear. I'd say yes it's good for those who don't raid to get themselves some decent gear, or for those wanting to gear up an alt quickly to get into harder content.
I did it until I got as much of the gear as I could before rng worked against me.
09/21/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Kaarhu
You're guaranteed a base 340 piece every victory, and it's nearly impossible to fail. That said, warfronts are a waste of time if you're concerned about gearing up. The only reason to run them more than once for the 370 quest reward is if you like the transmog set for your armor type.
Or if you're like me and desperately need weapon upgrades.