Wait. There are people who actually think...

General Discussion
...Horde are going to kill Jaina in Siege of Zuldazar?

Really? So, you think they're going to kill off the character that they gave a huge redemption arc to in BFA, the one they just went through and gave leadership of Kul'Tiras to. The one that they've been building up for expansions, and you think they're just going to kill her off in a random raid in the middle of an expansion?

Are you on something? Anduin has a higher chance of dying than Jaina in Siege and he has zero chance of dying.

It feels like I keep seeing posts saying "As long as we kill Jaina I'm happy" and it's just like, "Do you ACTUALLY think you're killing her?" cause that's ridiculous.
I think people read into what Ion said about them being part of a raid
I mean, considering the amount of people who are convinced that a certain race is confirmed because a certain warfront was datamined, I'm not surprised.
Their just used to all the quality writing.
I mean they made voljin warchief and then killed him an expansion later unceremoniously, so it's like, they can do whatever the hell they want and we'll be like, what?

That being said I don't think she has any chance of being killed either.
Based on datamining (spoilers: mob name "Tidepriestess Katherine") my guess is it's Momma Jaina who's getting the axe. Because Jaina needs more family angst in her life, right?
I wouldn't put it past Blizzard based on how awful the writing has been. That being said, it's still highly unlikely.
Hello welcome to Earth a place where there are many different people with many different life circumstances, intelligence levels, and points of view. You say pototo I say potayto. And who knows maybe they actually will kill her off. Could be one hell of a war that explodes out of control at the worse possible time if that happens. We lose our king and then we lose Jaina, oh the hell there would be to pay.
Horde fight Mekkatorque, who escapes in his escape pod upon defeat. they also fight the kul'tiran fleet with their super scepter, with jaina being a phase of that. Although I don't think Jaina will die, but her mother/brother will die instead and be raised by Sylvanis.
I honestly think were going to end up killing Katherine unintentionally. My reason behind this is that they show Greymane with Katherine when she was grieving over her husband's tombstone and tell her how he lost his son to Sylvanis. I wouldn't be completely surprise that blizzard decided to make Sylvanis appear out of nowhere to deliver the final blow to Jaina but instead Katherine is going to take the arrow instead of her daughter. Or you know, I could be completely wrong because I only seen the cut scenes on alliance side and I have not quested their yet.
09/22/2018 04:09 AMPosted by Hinata
I wouldn't put it past Blizzard based on how awful the writing has been. That being said, it's still highly unlikely.

The same people who said it totally wouldn't be Sylvanas who burns the tree?

The same people who said no Garrosh 2.0 with datamining suggesting just that?

I'm not saying that they will, just it wouldn't surprise me at all if they did given the quality of writing that they rise to.
09/22/2018 04:08 AMPosted by Mortex
I mean they made voljin warchief and then killed him an expansion later unceremoniously, so it's like, they can do whatever the hell they want and we'll be like, what?

Vol'jin was never even a fraction as important in the lore as Jaina is.
They made a bloody cinematic for Saurfang but then he just nicked off in the intro scenario.
09/22/2018 04:41 AMPosted by Teria
09/22/2018 04:08 AMPosted by Mortex

#justalliancethings
You can't kill the best character in WoW's history! it just isn't going to happen!

We need to make Jaina the leader of the Alliance! the boy king is played out and needs to DIE!

I wanted off him myself in MoP the little scumbag, his father was a Hero! and should have listened to Jaina and ended the horde once and for all in MoP So we wouldn't have had to deal with that awful expansion WoD
I’d rather the horde get all excited and then when the raid comes out, they get really disappointed.
jaina has a lot of nice facial expressions. her mom is also hot to trot.

she lives.
09/22/2018 04:48 AMPosted by Amayna
I wanted off him myself in MoP the little scumbag, his father was a Hero! and should have listened to Jaina and ended the horde once and for all in MoP So we wouldn't have had to deal with that awful expansion WoD

Okay, clearly you are forgetting that Thrall was about to off Garrosh at the end of SoO and Varian stopped him right? WoD was on your hero king. Otherwise, no upcoming trial, no jailbreak by a crazy dragon and time traveling to alternate Draenor to start the Iron Horde, no AU Gul'dan bringing the Legion to MU Azeroth, no heroic death for Varian, no terrible death for Vol'jin, and no Warchief Sylvanas.

Right?
09/22/2018 04:45 AMPosted by Gulkas
09/22/2018 04:41 AMPosted by Teria

#justalliancethings

But he wasn't.
Jaina was basically the most important human character in Warcraft III after Arthas.
She is Thrall levels of important.
09/22/2018 04:53 AMPosted by Teria
09/22/2018 04:45 AMPosted by Gulkas
#justalliancethings

But he wasn't.
Jaina was basically the most important human character in Warcraft III after Arthas.
She is Thrall levels of important.

And Vol'jin was the most important troll character in Warcraft III. And WoW.

Also Thrall got forcibly retired.