BM nerfs, the nail in the coffin

Hunter
New Bm Hunter nerfs are appalling. Every time i log in there is another nerf from hunters that i see.
Ill just step back and give blizzard the benefit of the doubt here. Ill just say i completely agree with your decision to nerf hunters. I do believe that given their utility they dont need to do as much damage as other classes. I completely understand that, but what i really dont get is the fact that as a DEMON HUNTER you can AOE stun, offensive purge, defensive purge, become an immortal god for a few seconds, Shoot up into the sky while raining down death on everything becoming practically untargettable, AND AND AND do over double the damage of ANY OTHER CLASS IN THE ENTIRE GAME. Yet every time i log in, they nerf hunters, BUT NOT EVEN THE BEST OR HIGHEST RATED SPEC OF HUNTERS, you decide in blizzard logic wisdom that somehow nerfing an already weak spec is a good idea.

Blizzard logic 101 : Hey guys lets give hunters (a ranged dps class) a melee spec.
seems like a good idea, okay.
BUT lets make it the only playable spec, and if any of the other 2 specs even compete, lets nerf them to dirt.....

I understand the game will never be balanced, its an mmo, i get it. but for the love of god START WITH THE MOST UNBALANCED THINGS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HEAR YOUR COMMUNITY BLIZZARD YOUR GAME IS ABOUT TO FAIL. FIX IT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtG16_hYpCw

Some Thoughts from venruki actually everything he is saying is what ive been raging about. =D
In PvP yeah it sucks, but they also nerfed survival and didn’t touch MM. it comes out to around 5% nerf in pvp to our damage without affecting pve at all. It sucks but not end of the world just yet.
My issue isn't with the nerfs, which is an issue for me, but the fact that they introduced BM a few weeks ago and since they have steadily decreased its power. Which tells me they have no idea what they are doing and that if a gaming company releases a class so OP at launch, that needs several series of nerfs, where was the testing? How can you say - yes, the xpac is ready, here is your BM toolkit, oops we screwed up, nerf, okay, its ready, oops, we screwed up, here's another nerf. Really? That is what concerns me more than anything. Its all about expectations. Get your stuff together Blizzard, my God.

TLDR - sure the spec is powerful, you didn't know this at launch? After a lengthy beta? Where is the QA?
The thing is though you can really separate PvE or PvP... to many of us a class isnt viable if it cant do both.
Its nice that some of you can play a class since you only do one or the other, but breaking that down into viability cannot be isolated in my view.
09/24/2018 07:45 AMPosted by Floplag
The thing is though you can really separate PvE or PvP... to many of us a class isnt viable if it cant do both.
Its nice that some of you can play a class since you only do one or the other, but breaking that down into viability cannot be isolated in my view.
That's weird because these nerfs were for pve and not pvp......

You are suppose to separate the two because the relevancy for certain classes and specs are drastically different in pvp than they are pve.

Take feral druids for example: Aint nobody worried about feral druids in pve but in pvp they can be scary, have crazy self heals, apply amazing spread pressure through bleeds, and they have considerable cc.

Pve and pvp are often balanced separately so its ridiculous to expect a class or spec to be fully viable in both.

The nerfs do seem a bit much in pvp for BM though but it will be a bit difficult to gauge what position its going to be in since it wasn't the only class nerfed.