LFM members of all skill level

Guild Recruitment
Hey! Welcome to our recruitment post. Hope you are enjoying BFA. We are looking to bring more people into our guild. We have a raid group that is currently raiding on Tuesday and Thursday at 8 pm - 10 pm PDT. We have groups forming to complete mythic + challenges and push their keys. We have people running World PvP and BG's together. Our discord is social and friendly.

New players or looking to improve. We have a system called "Adopt a Chocobito". This is a system we use to pair a new/returning/improving player with a veteran who has signed up to take that person under their wing and coach them up to what they want to obtain. If you've never done progression raiding but want to get into it, then let's have you sign up and pair you with one of our progression raiders to get you there.

Our raid group is casual. However, we do expect raiders be ready to go and do their part for the raid group. We have members contributing to the guild bank for repairs, enchants, flasks, pots, food, etc. We joke and have a good time but when it comes to the pull it's serious face. If we drop it or wipe we are back to having a good time and enjoying the game. We do logs for all our raid nights so that we can review our progress and where to improve. Our goal is AOTC and if we drop a mythic boss or two that's great but if not then no big deal.

If this is something you're interested in then hit me up on discord @ Czarni#2216 so that we can chat. Feel free to join our Community as well, https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/pXWO0mfwmX?region=US&faction=Horde
Hello!

I’m a fairly new player (I’ve played off an on since wrath but this is my first level capped toon). I want to eventually to get to the highest level content and I feel that running random heroic dungeons isn’t improving my gameplay anymore. I read and watch as many videos as I can to improve my playing but I think you can only go so far without a guild. I’d love to join your guild for the opportunity to learn mechanics and the deeper aspects of the game. I’m on EST but I’m not looking to join the core raid group I’m still on heroic dungeons. Splaying on Archimonde but would switch realms in a heart beat.
Azrayell, We'd love to have you. Feel free to hit us up in game or on discord. Either place is fine. Anyone in the guild can invite you and let's get you going.