I'm in the market, as it were.

Guild Recruitment
Need a better guild that doesn't have "Gratz" macroed to pop up for every achievement.

Yes. Thanks for the gratz on catching 50 fish.

*Ahem*

Resto Shaman with possible time on Tuesdays/Thursdays. Sat/Sun are my most free days.

Down for Mythic+ and N/H raid scene. I won't be able to push your Mythic raids with y'all. Ain't got that time.

Hit me.
If only you were alliance bud, we're currently recruiting healers for our N/H raids
We were originally formed on Drenden in 2008 under the name Requiem. What followed was consistent high-level raiding on the highest difficulty, always striving to be better. With almost 10 years of raiding experience behind us, we are no strangers to success.

We are a diverse group of players from a variety of backgrounds. We don’t discriminate, nor do we tolerate any form of harassment. Some of us have been playing together for years, and others are just starting to understand why. Our leadership is strong and dedicated. TLDR; we aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Our goal is to be a welcome place for all WoW players, not just raiders. If you are interested in joining the guild, feel free to contact myself or any of the officers

As a semi-hardcore guild, we strive to be efficient in our raiding, meaning we raid for less time per week than traditional 'hardcore' guilds but use that time as best we can to progress. Our raid week consists of three 3-hour nights. Because of this short raid week, we expect raiders to attend the majority of raids prepared and ready to kill bosses. Quality of raid time > Quantity of raid time

Expectations -Show up on time, prepared with food, flasks, enchants, gems, and a good attitude.
- Fights should be researched ahead of time, know what your class can bring to the table for every boss.
- Reasonable attendance with respect to the team. We ask that you post out in our absences channel if you have to miss a raid or will be late.
- We'd rather be impressed by your skill than your gear.
- Team Player. No drama is tolerated. Sometimes you do have to sit, sometimes you get the shi* job, it happens.

We are coming back after a hiatus from legion and looking to fill our rosters once more. We are looking to progress back into mythics only when we have a solid core once more. Forming a solid group is more important to us than just throwing bodies into a group.

Raid times:
Tue/Thur/Sun 10pm-1am EST

What we are looking for right now
Raid Healer x 1
Tank Heal (one spot)
Range (open to any)
melee ( few spots)

feel free to contact me at
Bnet
kriina#1333 -
Graknal#1238 - GM

Discord
kriina#6124
Graknal#5797
Hello Vooka,

I might have what you're looking for.
I am the GM of <Quantum> - Madoran/Dawnbringer. We are a newly formed guild of friends, a few of which have experience raiding and others who are just now getting into it (but fast learners). We are aiming to push heroic/mythic progression each tier as well as do other end game content like keystone dungeons.

We raid Tues/Thurs 9-12EST and are actively seeking members that are looking to help us grow and maintain a stable raid roster. We are a chill group and mainly in it for the fun, but also want to see bosses drop.

If you are interested, please add me on battlenet so we can discuss this further! Val#12876
How about a guild with the name Gratz?

See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121) if you have any questions.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768806951
Hello, Vooka!

<Ten Million Years> is a Horde guild on Emerald Dream. We're building our team around 4 simple concepts: stylish and chill raiding, enjoying BfA content, being kind folks, and (optional!) a Pacific NW regional affinity.

Raid and Dungeon events scheduled Tues-Thursday 8:30-11:30 ish Central. Please review our materials online and see if we're a good fit for your goals in Azeroth:

https://tenmillionyears.org/guild/raiding.html

We are enthusiastic about new and returning players and enjoying WoW at every level. The most important thing for us is to have that friendly supportive team vibe. If that sounds good to you then welcome!

Please get in touch with us:
  • by Battle Tag: Foundation#1169
  • by email: guild@tenmillionyears.org
  • online: https://tenmillionyears.org/guild/
Or simply find us in game. Thanks!
Gratz
Gratz
Hello friend! We are recruiting for normal/heroic progression, once we are through those and have all solid group we’ll be headed for mythic if the desire is there. We are specifically recruiting dps right now! As well as tanks and heals with a dps offspec(raid spot still guaranteed) Here is some info on our guild, let me know if you have any questions, best way is to add my bnet Fated#11908 message me anytime. Firstly, our main goal is to create a Guild like the great guilds of old, bc wrath and part of cata pre LFR. A guild where everybody knows everybody. Where you recognize people in voice without even knowing who is online. Where the camaraderie is something to look forward to. <After Shock> has been around since wrath. We’ve got a solid group of close friends from all over and would love to add more

We are recruiting
- Tanks with offspec
- Healers with DPS offspec
- We are open to any dps right now we don’t have too much of any class, def interested in ranged

Times available & time zone:
- raid times will be ~10-2 mountain time on Friday and Saturday nights, we also play a lot during the week and daytimes hours but nothing is scheduled as of right now. M+ will definitely be a focus for us in bfa.

Server:
- We are on the Sen’jin/Quel’dorei conjoined servers. Combined they’re a mid pop server, not too much not too little.

Faction:
- HORDE

Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:
- Casually Hardcore

Current progression/experience:
- Loads of experience across multiple expansions, not the most hardcore group but we’re not new to raiding

Contact info:
- Add my bnet: Fated#11908

Hope to hear from you! Would love to chat