Almost Ilvl 360 and world mobs havn't changed

General Discussion
Putting a lot of effort in gearing up and mobs barely die any quicker then before. Whats the point of gearing up again?
LOL meanwhile I'm pulling 10+ mobs now so long as Wake of Ashes is up whereas at 280 I would do max 3 with cooldowns.

You're doing something awfully wrong.
Ask Method. They are rocking several 395 pieces and can't get passed Fetid.
I murder everything on my main without much trouble who is 350.
09/12/2018 01:02 PMPosted by Epicbeard

Time gating. Mark my words, the more people that get pissed off and as time passes, they will amp up the damage you do and maybe even drop NPC health to keep you interested. Bald goblin knows what's up
09/12/2018 01:01 PMPosted by Beraaht
LOL meanwhile I'm pulling 10+ mobs now so long as Wake of Ashes is up whereas at 280 I would do max 3 with cooldowns.

never said I was having trouble killing mobs said I am killing them the same as before.
These may be two silly questions- Three! three silly questions but are you

A. a tank or healer?
B. If tank why do you have intellect trinkets, and
C. is tanking anything like ret whereupon mastery increases your holy damage? If thats the case then maybe you need more mastery?

(I'm honestly not sure which role because I've never done it and I've never seen a healer with a shield.)

Edit: Oh it says it right above the character, holy. *smacks forehead*
09/12/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Toneloktar
09/12/2018 01:02 PMPosted by Epicbeard

Time gating. Mark my words, the more people that get pissed off and as time passes, they will amp up the damage you do and maybe even drop NPC health to keep you interested. Bald goblin knows what's up

The 3d Cinematic, art and marketing departments are the real heroes of BfA. In game stuff has been bad.

I still can't believe that they didnt use the 3d Cinematic stories in game. Especially with how popular zappiboi was.

No one believed me when I pointed out that he was a throw away character.
Dude you just need more! go get more! it gets better get more!

This guy telling people they are doing something wrong while he has 370 weapon.
09/12/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Miakodaa

A. a tank or healer?
C. is tanking anything like ret whereupon mastery increases your holy damage? If thats the case then maybe you need more mastery?

(I'm honestly not sure which role because I've never done it and I've never seen a healer with a shield.)

I switch between all 3 when I play. Play holy for arena, prot for dungeons and ret for world pvp/dailys.
The point of gearing up is that you can go do more challenging stuff for better rewards to go do more challenging stuff.

I hated the concept of ilevel scaling at first. Particularly after reading the forums and the doom and gloom. However as my gear has improved (lowly 338ish on this toon and my pally) I have noticed about a one GCD improvement per 15 or so ilevels in single target. And survivability has gone way up to where I can speed things up by adding extra mobs past 2 or 3.

I don't feel I can really complain about it anymore because I am clearing WQ faster and getting better rewards. If I wasn't doing faster or I wasn't getting better stuff then I would be really disillusioned. Relevant content means relevant challenge for a relevant award.

On the additional topic of raid bosses being not being downed I would absolutely love to see a raid boss last 3-4 before its first kill. And for that to not be a bug or needing a nerf. Bonus love if it an early or mid raid boss and not the final. Nothing would be better for wow right now that a boss that survives the reset a few weeks until the raid gets a good deal of more gear.
There's a time gated powerup azerite gear trait in Uldir that accomplishes what previous buffs like ICC did. Maybe that's the ticket.
09/12/2018 01:00 PMPosted by Crispercake
Putting a lot of effort in gearing up and mobs barely die any quicker then before. Whats the point of gearing up again?

....Seriously? I have been slaughtering them in all my alts with ease.
The basically explode for me now, at 339 ilevel. It is WAY better than when I was lower ilevel.
Its not so bad for melee since you can run in and burst. Casters have it much worse as our dps ramps up. Broad generalizations i know, but in general my 305 dk alt kills faster than my 350 mage.
09/12/2018 01:09 PMPosted by Crispercake

never said I was having trouble killing mobs said I am killing them the same as before.

But you're having less trouble killing them ?

I melt mobs in like 3 GCDs now. Stop playing Healer for WQs.
360 ilvl here
I can pull the world and explode them in seconds.

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/
Here's a link to icy-veins. It's a great site for learning your class/spec and how to minmax your individual performance.
09/12/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Crispercake
09/12/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Miakodaa

A. a tank or healer?

I switch between all 3 when I play. Play holy for arena, prot for dungeons and ret for world pvp/dailys.

Do you use the same gear between all three? (minus weapon for ret of course) If so wouldn't you essentially be choking yourself on the secondary stat? (I can only go by what the armory is showing)