Alliance Mounts vs Horde Mounts

General Discussion
https://imgur.com/a/tfKXnL9#xatbFim

More proof that the bias is real & thriving
I like the fact there are updated horse models but frankly the ‘tack’ is hideous and for the most part completely useless...
Old news.
09/13/2018 01:12 PMPosted by Byniri
Old news.

not to me it isn't
I thought the alliance only had one mount which was stag/bird or is that just me?
yeah but we get a sick hippo mount from arena so I'm happy
09/13/2018 12:39 PMPosted by Starbreeze

Post on your main
Ok, so I really want that donkey.

Also, you guys picked the side that doesn't really like (lore wise) "weird" things. You guys riding a "beast" is not realistic for your faction side. If you like Horde mounts play Horde because you like our aesthetic then.

Maybe you guys need to come up with ideas for better mounts instead of saying ours are better or whatever. Like give bliz some ideas of what you would want. Try and keep it in your realm of what your faction would actually ride.
09/13/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Hankypanky
Like give bliz some ideas of what you would want. Try and keep it in your realm of what your faction would actually ride.

You imply they even listen... this is funny.
09/13/2018 01:12 PMPosted by Byniri
Old news.

Translation: I don't like you pointing this out.
09/13/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Ferilniss
Like give bliz some ideas of what you would want. Try and keep it in your realm of what your faction would actually ride.

You imply they even listen... this is funny.

I'm not going to defend bliz, (I don't know what they read or don't read) but I'm just saying yeah they may not read the "WAH HORDE MOUNTS ARE BETTER THAN OURS" posts, but they might take a look at "Here is what mounts Alliance would really want. We have enough horses". Plus it might be fun for you guys.
Humans have horses. Kul'Tiras is full of humans.

Well, there are witches and creatures full of dark magic, but you can't ride them. Although a witch mount would have been cool. I'm thinking there IS a wicker beast mount but it's being saved for raid/PVP achievements.

Trolls ride dinosaurs. They've always rode dinosaurs. So Horde gets dinosaurs. We have foxes as allies. They ride hyenas. So we get hyenas.

I can see why the blood tick is upsetting. But anyone can farm one to ride. Maybe the Stormsong people should have gotten a gronn or water spout to ride to balance it out?
I am eternally salty that the hyena made it into the game but we don't have a sick wicker wolf to run around on. Also, is anyone really envious over the flapping butthole nightmare? Really?
That's what happens when you play boring humans and boring other alliance races. You get boring horses to ride.
Hmm, if this is accurate (none of my Alliance are high enough for BFA content yet) I can see the disparity. Three of the mounts we get are flying mounts; horses are not.
Ok, so I really want that donkey.

Also, you guys picked the side that doesn't really like (lore wise) "weird" things. You guys riding a "beast" is not realistic for your faction side. If you like Horde mounts play Horde because you like our aesthetic then.

Maybe you guys need to come up with ideas for better mounts instead of saying ours are better or whatever. Like give bliz some ideas of what you would want. Try and keep it in your realm of what your faction would actually ride.

There have been threads with suggestions already. Closer to launch when this wasn't "old news" as previous posters said.

Going from memory here:
Drustvar - wicker beasts anything - ground or flying
Stormsong - any type of sea creature - think crabs were specifically mentioned but since they defeat sea creatures they really could have made any type of sea creature
Tiragarde Sound - Parrot for flying mount since has pirates there; a Boat; and if they really felt need to give a horse this could also be the zone for it

Bee mount was also suggested.

Basically they could have chosen any of the native creatures. Kul Tirans may be human but they're also on an island and have been isolated. There's no reason a horse has to be their main animal except Blizz apparently is obsessed with them.
09/13/2018 01:40 PMPosted by Kyreen
Well, there are witches and creatures full of dark magic, but you can't ride them.

Hold my beer!
I still think the wicker beasts will be a mount. I'm betting they will be a raid and PvP reward for next tier, which is why we don't have them now.
09/13/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Xíang
09/13/2018 12:39 PMPosted by Starbreeze

Post on your main

Why is this relevant?
Maybe it's because I only play horse-starved Horde, but I really do like those horses.

But that reused tack from other models is just hilarious.