why does that sodapoppin guy cry a lot?

Arenas
like i just tried watching one of his videos but all he did was complain and moan the whole time hewas playing

and i dont even really know why considering a feral druid has a button for every single situation in the game

insane burst
sick bleeds
amazing defensives
hots
roots
stuns
snares
blinks
speed boosts
stealth
tank form
shapeshift
rebirth
etc etc

like what doe she have to complain about considering his class literally has a button for every single possible bad secnario he can be put in?

IIRC druids can even use some of their defensives while they r sstunned!! LOL! how many other classes can use their defensives in a stun?

oh i also forgot he s immune to polymorph and can shapeshift out of roots and snares!!!! WOW!!!! u really do got a lot to complain about being the best class in the game bro!!!!
And i'm over here still stuck in ice snares and slows trying to get to my target still /cry ret problems.

*hands dk's Shield of Vengeance and Eye for an Eye* Trading for feral mobility :'D
lol
The better his class is = the better his content is

The better his content is = more viewers

more viewers = more money
09/15/2018 12:16 AMPosted by Sbgoaty

but isnt his class good?

what other class has all this at the same time?

stealth?
blink?
stuns?
snares?
roots?
shapeshifts?
polymorph immunity?
insane self healing?
Amazingly epic burst damage cooldowns?
thorns?
speed boost?
bear form / tank form?

like seriously theres not a single class in the game 9besides druid) that has ALL THOSE tools for ONE SPEC.

its quite honestly INSANE .
sodapoppin is a delusional idiot who thinks he's a real rank 1 player, he literally is hard carried by his team mates i dont care how much they say otherwise just because hes a streamer, the guy is like a duelist lvl player. Guy has never had a job or anything so what do you expect from an entitled 24 year old person with milions of dollars handed to him. I mean the guy literally makes fun of people with 9-5 jobs
The only person i know who cries more than sodapoppin is Rayu
09/15/2018 12:19 AMPosted by Rayu
but isnt his class good?

I think you might be new to the game? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ferals are amazing right now, but in the past (previous versions of the game) every class, not just feral, had waaaaay more buttons and abilities. So, most of the bellyaching you'll hear from streamers about more buttons, is actually lamenting the loss of previous toolkits.
09/15/2018 12:28 AMPosted by Vãrick
in the past (previous versions of the game) every class, not just feral, had waaaaay more buttons and abilities. So, most of the bellyaching you'll hear from streamers about more buttons, is actually lamenting the loss of previous toolkits.

It's really not that complicated. Classes are garbage now. And he's washed up. Still better and less whiny than y'all though.
09/15/2018 12:25 AMPosted by Vãrick
The only person i know who cries more than sodapoppin is Rayu

living in ur head rent free buddy. <3 its all love though.
09/15/2018 12:24 AMPosted by Galaaja
sodapoppin is a delusional idiot who thinks he's a real rank 1 player, he literally is hard carried by his team mates i dont care how much they say otherwise just because hes a streamer, the guy is like a duelist lvl player. Guy has never had a job or anything so what do you expect from an entitled 24 year old person with milions of dollars handed to him. I mean the guy literally makes fun of people with 9-5 jobs

thanks for awaring me. ill make sure i never give him a single view again.

he might have more money than me but at least im not 120 pounds like him, life is good.
09/15/2018 12:35 AMPosted by Rayu
09/15/2018 12:24 AMPosted by Galaaja

he might have more money than me but at least im not 120 pounds like him, life is good.

I'm sorry but what a !@#$ing terrible insult. Since when is being 120 pounds a bad thing or even an insult worthy thing? If I'm lets say five foot 10 and 128 pounds that's literally perfect BMI.
09/15/2018 01:17 AMPosted by Bogwater
09/15/2018 12:35 AMPosted by Rayu

I'm sorry but what a !@#$ing terrible insult. Since when is being 120 pounds a bad thing or even an insult worthy thing? If I'm lets say five foot 10 and 128 pounds that's literally perfect BMI.

its funny because hes a grown man who talks crap about people who work for a living.

without those "peasants" how would his life be? who would take out his trash? who would stock his groceries? he needs to learn to respect people, until then i have no problem making fun of him and his extremely ill looking figure.
he looks like hes probably 6 feet tall so weighing 120 pounds at 6 feet tall is actually really pathetic for a grown man.

he likes to insult people who work for a living yet hes literally too lazy to even eat right.

he looks like his testosterone levels r extremely plummeted just like reckfuls.

he is blatnalty disrespecting his own body every day so why should icare? maybe he should eat better and exercise once in awhile, he looks ill or something. its not normal for a man of his age to be smaller than an average girl... especially for some1 his height who likes to act like a big bad badass whos too good for a regular job.
Your post was okay until you decided to attack his appearance. Way to discredit everything you said. I've never heard him bash people that have jobs. It would make zero sense because it's his entire audience.

If he only cared about viewers then he would only stream WoW, he mainly variety streams and gets half the viewers as he would streaming WoW
twitch has always been a mighty kek to me, imagine tuning in to watch someone play a game, it's like you're the little brother when your bigger brother and u only had 1 controller
Hahaha, talking about how much grown men should weigh yet you're in your feelings over a dude who makes more in a day then you do all month. You sound like a little girl, bro.
09/15/2018 12:19 AMPosted by Rayu

but isnt his class good?

what other class has all this at the same time?

stealth?
blink?
stuns?
snares?
roots?
shapeshifts?
polymorph immunity?
insane self healing?
Amazingly epic burst damage cooldowns?
thorns?
speed boost?
bear form / tank form?

like seriously theres not a single class in the game 9besides druid) that has ALL THOSE tools for ONE SPEC.

its quite honestly INSANE .

Rogues?
09/15/2018 01:58 AMPosted by Rayu

its funny because hes a grown man who talks crap about people who work for a living.

without those "peasants" how would his life be? who would take out his trash? who would stock his groceries? he needs to learn to respect people, until then i have no problem making fun of him and his extremely ill looking figure.
he looks like hes probably 6 feet tall so weighing 120 pounds at 6 feet tall is actually really pathetic for a grown man.

he likes to insult people who work for a living yet hes literally too lazy to even eat right.

he is blatnalty disrespecting his own body every day so why should icare? maybe he should eat better and exercise once in awhile, he looks ill or something. its not normal for a man of his age to be smaller than an average girl... especially for some1 his height who likes to act like a big bad badass whos too good for a regular job.

Lol testosterone levels. Yea that will happen when you live in a liberal trendy area like Austin and drink soy milk all day long.
09/15/2018 01:58 AMPosted by Rayu

You sound very jealous.